so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013920 times)

I'm watching the butterfly effect and it's 4:28 am forget
also is that the dude from that 70s show
forget and I've had more to drink than I have in a while why why why loving whatever

uhhhhh hi i certainly came back to something huh

This is why I can't have money.

woops sry i had a busy day and night

What thef  forget? dude thats not in the  book rowlley ate the cheese in thhe end

i'll just go ahead and open this now henlo

Considering how early it gets dark out during the winter, you could open this thread up around 5 PM EST

two people who i care about and always will both cut me off without any explanation from either of them

im pretty sure the first person decided that i was too stressful  and then convinced the second person i was trying to manipulate them or something it doesnt even matter, its not something i was ever allowed to dispute or even know what it was but clearly it was grievous enough to block me without explanation for, i doubt they'll ever read this, but if it was something i really did do i didnt do it knowingly and can only ask you to forgive me if for some reason you see this

i miss having someone who made me feel cute, who i could send affectionate little pictures i found on the internet to (the first person)

i miss having someone to show cute cat pictures to who actually appreciated them and i dont know if ill ever have a friendship as good to me as that one was (the second)

im sorry that i dont know what i did, but i will love you two for as long as i live

i miss the two people i felt like i could entirely be myself with.