so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2052604 times)

Yay Reddit or whatever the saying is

Edit: wording?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:15:10 PM by Mardalf »

Yay Reddit or whatever the saying is

Edit: wording?
We did it, Reddit

So now that I've become obsessed with Alfred Hitchrooster's "psycho" I'm kind of curious about some other "horror" classics I don't want to watch any stupid supernatural stuff I despise that and I'm not really Keen on gory junk either

Ok I guess I'm only interested in suspense maybe

How bad is the shining? I've heard about it forever

We did it, Reddit

Thats it!

2night is a gr8 night

i've been having a fun time playing casual cs:go again, i think i'm slightly better than i realize sometimes lol
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 01:43:55 AM by gr8dayseth »

2night is a gr8 night

i've been having a fun time playing casual cs:go again, i think i'm slightly better than i realize sometimes lol
they brought back zoo which is nostalgic as forget, i wish they would bring back Season though, such a great map

they brought back zoo which is nostalgic as forget, i wish they would bring back Season though, such a great map
dey brought back hootaloo as well... o.o

So now that I've become obsessed with Alfred Hitchrooster's "psycho" I'm kind of curious about some other "horror" classics I don't want to watch any stupid supernatural stuff I despise that and I'm not really Keen on gory junk either

Ok I guess I'm only interested in suspense maybe

How bad is the shining? I've heard about it forever

Thats it!
I didn’t like the shining. Also I believe you’re referring to thrillers, not necessarily horror.

I didn’t like the shining. Also I believe you’re referring to thrillers, not necessarily horror.

Yea probably so probably just confused me because Psycho was labeled as horror

so which would you categorize the shining as?

and what are some good classic thrillers?

haven't tried zoo yet but it looks pretty neat
i got 4 kills one after another with an awp on mirage mid one round as ct, even tho they all came out at the same time they just kept standing still trying to shoot me it was pretty funny
and on inferno at banana as t we just rushed and like a madman i ran out there spraying with an ak barely able to see but i had a good idea of where they were and magically got 3 headshot kills before dying
this game is fun
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:24:40 PM by gr8dayseth »

i had ordered a random burger at 2am yesterday and it was a horrible decision to not choose. i ended up having to eat a burger three times as big as anyone else's while the joint played yung bae i think i was crying half way into it