so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2014455 times)

guys I need blockland psp still

i just realized i did almost nothing but watch youtube videos and 100% a game in my spare time the last few days
....worth it

i just realized i did almost nothing but watch youtube videos and 100% a game in my spare time the last few days
....worth it
what game did you 100%

what game did you 100%
go vacation for the switch
it's a bit of a guilty pleasure, i like relaxing and playing it when i'm not feeling like playing the more fast-paced or competitive games i usually do, it can be good fun. but i figured since i got as far as i did then i may as well do the rest, it gets deceptively difficult at times tho. i just ended up listening to my spotify playlist while doing the last few things and it got a lot more fun lol
Amazing Night we're having rn
hmm yes quite
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:08:46 PM by gr8dayseth »

just a few more days of school and my internship starts and life will finally have a healthy dose of common sense again

my school hires unqualified "professors" who have nothing to teach & then base 50% of your grade on pure attendance.
i just made an impressive videogame UI and added tons of extras like blur filters, perspective HUD and animations but my grade was capped 0,1 above failing because I didn't show up for any classes!

the reason why I didn't show up for the classes is because the professor is notoriously known for literally not knowing a single thing about Unity in both Art classes and has been recorded saying he doesn't know anything to teach us. and this happens with multiple classes!

i literally bring up these pieces of artwork (because they are on my portfolio!!!!!) to professionals and tell them the backstory + grade i got and i stuff you not i have never met someone who wouldnt respond with either a. Yeah I have heard tons of bad stories from that school, or b. YEAH I WENT TO THIS SCHOOL IT SUCKS & I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN LOL

2,5 years of terror from this school lmfao god im so glad its over

Professor: uh yeah so uhh lemme show you this code of this uhhhh game i stole from hmmm gamejolt on the interwebs
Everyone: That's Unreal Engine *facepalm*

got my septum pierced yesterday after having been awake for 26+ hours, the girl who pierced me was very nice and leaned into my body which made me shaky nervous, she thought that I was worried about the pain, we had a good laugh about it.

also bought some new cider to try, "twisted hills - tangled rose" so I'm quite looking forward to trying that! on a side note I also met the owner of "Soma Cidery" (local craft cidery) which makes cider with 0 additives usually used to sweeten it and got to try some oaked apple cider, which was lovely, very friendly guy.

hope you all have lovely evenings/days.

got my septum pierced yesterday after having been awake for 26+ hours, the girl who pierced me was very nice and leaned into my body which made me shaky nervous, she thought that I was worried about the pain, we had a good laugh about it.

also bought some new cider to try, "twisted hills - tangled rose" so I'm quite looking forward to trying that! on a side note I also met the owner of "Soma Cidery" (local craft cidery) which makes cider with 0 additives usually used to sweeten it and got to try some oaked apple cider, which was lovely, very friendly guy.

hope you all have lovely evenings/days.
utoo

Making a discord for my church group to replace the obsolete iMessages chat they currently have. It got approved tonight and will be spread throughout the week

just so i'm aware, why did we go from 200-300 regular active users to 20-40 in the span of two years? is there some major catastrophic that i'm not aware of? or are people finally realizing how negligible the community is?

also where do you see the game and it's forum in another two years?

just so i'm aware, why did we go from 200-300 regular active users to 20-40 in the span of two years?
They went away from here and/or off to live their life

is there some major catastrophic that i'm not aware of? or are people finally realizing how negligible the community is?
Yes and yes

also where do you see the game and it's forum in another two years?
Dead, according to research