so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013824 times)

They went away from here and/or off to live their life
Yikes.

Edit: Funny how i've always been 100% busy with a 4 year degree and a 40 hour work week, yet i always manage to find 8-10 hours of enjoyment out of blockland.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:50:43 PM by Alkatjo »

hello
been having some fun with apex legends recently, fun game even playing solo with randoms

ye i’ve been meaning to try that

i'm really enjoying playing as wraith and lifeline so far, i kinda wanna learn bloodhound and pathfinder too. probably mirage as well once i unlock him
someone should make a thread in games for this it's a really fun experience. most fun i've had playing a battle royale game in a long while, it almost doesn't feel like one. also i got my first win with randos, we worked together really well and i ended up getting the final kill through smoke while i was about to go for a revive on a teammate lol

im not a demon

im devilman

i dont know what i want to do with my life

i want to do something for a living that doesnt involve literally my entire life controlled by some twat at an hourly job and not having any choice but to do just that
i dont see the appeal of being trapped at a 9-5 while making some rich starfish even richer when he already has way more money than any one person would ever need
but no one has ever taught or encouraged me to find any other option to make a living so im stuck in a hopeless depressing situation and i dont know what the forget to do
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 10:23:29 AM by Strynd »

played some skyrim together today with a friend. still kind of glitchy (closed beta anyway) but holy stuff it's so much fun when it does work and you and your friend(s) skirmish your way through dungeons. the modding potential is exciting too & i cant wait for synchronized item physics to be released i will never find my sides again when that happens

this weekend ill have a longer session and maybe will post videos in a large thread
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:57:57 PM by sleep »

i want to do something for a living that doesnt involve literally my entire life controlled by some twat at an hourly job and not having any choice but to do just that
i dont see the appeal of being trapped at a 9-5 while making some rich starfish even richer when he already has way more money than any one person would ever need
but no one has ever taught or encouraged me to find any other option to make a living so im stuck in a hopeless depressing situation and i dont know what the forget to do
pee on your computer

hmmmmmmmm

throw yourself off the golden gate bridge u loving loser

throw yourself off the golden gate bridge u loving loser
if this is edd: you’re stuff at arguing
if this is a hijacker: tell edd hes an idiot for having a stuff password

maybe you should spend less time drawing creep art freakozoid