so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013600 times)

having the urge to say something and think about something but nothing really happens, hope everyone is having a good evening though

ye

if your life is stagnating pick something you've always wanted to learn about/do and just go do it. like going to the library and borrowing a book about it, or searching for groups of people who do said thing in your area.

ye

if your life is stagnating pick something you've always wanted to learn about/do and just go do it. like going to the library and borrowing a book about it, or searching for groups of people who do said thing in your area.
i needed this right now, im really glad i can realize what this means. thank you friend

aww, i hope ur gonna have a good time with it too then!

Cuz she in my crib giving me top forget you think dumbass boy
how many times do i gotta break this stuff to you brother swollow is a loving man i have the god damn evidence brother like fr stop doing this to yourself just accept that yous a gay brother fr fr

i cant do it cuz im a hobo who lives at walmart on 68th street in my nyan cat cardboard box i feel like i was meant to be in... the box

how many times do i gotta break this stuff to you brother swollow is a loving man i have the god damn evidence brother like fr stop doing this to yourself just accept that yous a gay brother fr fr

I meant to say rose

Matter of fact sasuke speak to me in that tone again and watch what happens to your account

Non transparent avatar lookin ass mother forgeter

Cuz she in my crib giving me top forget you think dumbass boy

loving guys are we

Keep talking ima pull up to yo crib and show you exactly who I forget