so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013603 times)

my dream is that conan gets banned for posting his 30GB of nsfw cake pictures

I am not even a thought by my parents yet

should have stayed that way

should have stayed that way
I will eradicate you from this planet

How do I participate in night discussion
step one: say forget terfs

facepunch is loving shutting down im actually sad

facepunch is loving shutting down im actually sad
where do u see that

where do u see that
garry's posts on discord and the fact that the website actually briefly was shut down and redirected to knockout

if you look at the forums you can see everyone being frantic and saying their goodbyes

garry's posts on discord and the fact that the website actually briefly was shut down and redirected to knockout

if you look at the forums you can see everyone being frantic and saying their goodbyes
Wait what? Why is it shutting down?

Wait what? Why is it shutting down?
similar reasons for the decline of this forum. unactive administrator doesn't wanna maintain the forum and has been tiptoeing the past few months on whether to pull the trigger while the community slowly declines.

I thought Facepunch had a bunch of staff members that overlooked the forums? Unless by "administrator" you mean Garry

Garry has been making a lot of questionable decisions with Facepunch considering he's had so little to do with it as of late, like removing and merging a lot of the active and useful boards that used to exist, and being passive aggressive about the peoples' response to said changes

It has moderators, but afaik those aren't necessarily members of Facepunch the company but rather community members. They are making a successor site that most people are moving to it seems.

Garry has been super passive aggressive about shutting the place down as well. I guess that passive aggression boiled over and he finally decided to pull the trigger and shut the place down though.