Author Topic: FNAF: Sister Location Trailer 1  (Read 5382 times)

A new FNAF game is coming out but judging by the animationics its not the Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Chica Crew, but a new one.
This is loving creepy as hell by the way there faces are, so creepy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4-bZkxyKQ

Judging by the trailer, you can walk though the whole facility (assuming), or some type of free-roam type thing.
You can walk though vents and explore it looks like.
Looks better than 2, 3, 4.

In other news:
Scott confirms next fnaf game!

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 08:55:02 AM by Superbro11 »

i'm excited but this is legitimately frightening
right now we can see funtime freddy, funtime foxy, minireena (more likely than not to be ballora actually), and baby
there's probably going to be a mechanic that involves the speakers on their chests that doesn't have to do with the voice acting

what the stuff is going on with baby's face plates though
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 05:31:40 AM by Daswiruch »

-snip
buddy, im saying your going a bit too overboard with this....... over a loving game

Oh hey, it's Mangle before they became mangled

This seems like it'll actually be scary, but i do wonder if it's just gonna be another point and click type game

buddy, im saying your going a bit too overboard with this....... over a loving game
Are people not allowed to post how they feel about things anymore?

If the trailer for this makes the poor man suicidal then he has all the right to share how he feels.

i guess it seems alright for its fans. i personally can't get into it because imo this is pretty low grade horror for what it is

Are people not allowed to post how they feel about things anymore?

If the trailer for this makes the poor man suicidal then he has all the right to share how he feels.
i didnt say he was not allowed to, just sayin its stupid.

i didnt say he was not allowed to, just sayin its stupid.
Not as stupid as the game, though.

No stop it, we don't need another night trap clone, I thought he was ending the series anyways..?

fanbase =/= game
It's literally the Sega CD's Night Trap with animatronics. It's not disturbing/scary in any way, shape or form and it has very little entertainment factor outside of the first few levels.

It's literally the Sega CD's Night Trap with animatronics. It's not disturbing/scary in any way, shape or form and it has very little entertainment factor outside of the first few levels.
but guys im not sure if this game has cameras.

Why do people buy this anyways, people can watch some unfunny youtuber like Markiplier and Jackscepticeye play it.

No stop it, we don't need another night trap clone, I thought he was ending the series anyways..?
$$$
Why do people buy this anyways, people can watch some unfunny youtuber like Markiplier and Jackscepticeye play it.
marketing, hype, favorite youtuber plays it so they buy it