Author Topic: BLF Flockmod [draw with others]  (Read 26623 times)

First off i am not blockocity. Second off is that you spammed text. My feelings were not hurt.
your feelings are obviously hurt or you're trying to start stuff if you consider that spamming text
+there was no one trying to make artwork

your feelings are obviously hurt or you're trying to start stuff if you consider that spamming text
+there was no one trying to make artwork

I find that very false. Think why i joined a drawing server for a second and you would have realized. I even drew on the server. I tried making Solid Snake from Hiimdaisy but that was too much for me so i made a stick figure.

I find that very false. Think why i joined a drawing server for a second and you would have realized. I even drew on the server. I tried making Solid Snake from Hiimdaisy but that was too much for me so i made a stick figure.
even if you were drawing anything the "text spam" wasn't anywhere near you

Everything you can imagine is real
- Pablo Picasso

General badspot, we must ban Eon. hes being a richard
why is it small

even if you were drawing anything the "text spam" wasn't anywhere near you
Ah yes, so he would be uaffected by it in this case.Totally a get out of jail free card right there. It's not like you're wasting potential drawing space for other people.

Ah yes, so he would be uaffected by it in this case.Totally a get out of jail free card right there. It's not like you're wasting potential drawing space for other people.
brother it took up less than 1/4th of the drawing room you nerd

brother it took up less than 1/4th of the drawing room you nerd
Oh ok nvm
Still a stuff thing to do but it isn't as stuff

Oh ok nvm
it's my modern art

Oh ok nvm
Actually...
Hes lying.

http://prnt.sc/b9mocg
That was the entire canvas i screenshotted in that one.

Actually...
Hes lying.
That was the entire canvas i screenshotted in that one.
lmao you're lying
that's pretty obviously a corner stop trying to start stuff cause i hurt your feelings

lmao you're lying
that's pretty obviously a corner stop trying to start stuff cause i hurt your feelings
Are you talking to yourself right now? You practically charged into that corner. The "HURT FEELINGS" excuse is used by stuffty people with IQs under 50 because they are already in the damn corner and even made a hole in it.

Are you talking to yourself right now? You practically charged into that corner. The "HURT FEELINGS" excuse is used by stuffty people with IQs under 50 because they are already in the damn corner and even made a hole in it.
what are you on about
the screenshot you took was on a corner not the entire canvas
thats clearly a zoomed in picture like you are just lying straight through your teeth

>using iq as an insult
>derailing other topics to insult me
Lego of it, lad. *Pays lego lad 500$ for the pun*

Holy stuff eon did your IQ drop by 100?
>trying to start stuff with me and other users
also charged into that corner what are you dyslexic i ment that was a screenie of a corner and you're trying to lie to start stuff
if you want me to drama you i will because im thinking you want the attention
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:35:21 PM by Eon »