Author Topic: Games you would like to see put on Steam  (Read 4877 times)

Halo Reach
Uncharted
Other games

The actually fun version of Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom

aka the one that isn't just loving MINIGAMES

The actually fun version of Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom

aka the one that isn't just loving MINIGAMES
But you have to help Mermaidman and Barnacleboy put their gadgets on the wall though!

Viva pinata.

How is there no way to get the pc version digitally?

But you have to help Mermaidman and Barnacleboy put their gadgets on the wall though!
that level loving sucked

JSRF tho

The older Need for Speeds aswell as being optimized to run on newer operating systems.

Seeing as Carbon wont play on anything above XP, this would be great. forget you microsoft and banning something that practically any game from 2000 and on used for DRM.

Perhaps they should put the sims 1 on steam even though it's 15 years late

I was gonna make a joke about that.
It's a shame blockland didn't become several times over more popular as many had hoped.
I remember when Ephi was very critical of the blockland launch onto steam.  He got demoted from moderator for it, among other acts of insubordination.

Sometimes I wonder if he had a point about the handling of said launch, or if it was really just an uncontrollable flop. 
At the very least it has probably extended this game's online lifetime.
i think the reason it flopped is because the game just really isnt super appealing to a lot of people. not to mention the many other games  that have broader mechanics and more avenues of creativity. blockland has the lego appeal and thats about it lol

Robotech Battlecry and Robotech Invasion