Author Topic: some of my grades right now are bullstuff  (Read 5517 times)

when u have all b's and you've done nothing in any of your classes for like 2 months

If you don't do anything in your classes and still get B's, why not try a bit more and get straight A's? I don't get your logic because you have a lot of potential

If you don't do anything in your classes and still get B's, why not try a bit more and get straight A's? I don't get your logic because you have a lot of potential
clinical depression
lazy
stressed out about life
lazy
I never eat
im lazy
all my ambitions are dead

grades
I have ~9 posts per day since I started university

I have ~9 posts per day since I started university
Bruh I take calculus as a hs sophomore fml
I have 0.677 posts per day and I still maintain a 4.5 gpa

clinical depression
lazy
stressed out about life
lazy
I never eat
im lazy
you don't think any other person in the world feels these things? they do. but they also have this thing called a grip on reality. sucks you can't buy one of those at the store.

Honestly, people could just be fine with B's
i dont see the problem with that. Yeah they could try harder but, that takes effort.
also i literally thought i loving failed this year like, i didn't even try that hard this year. seriously.
but apparently i have mostly A's and B's, nothing lower.
and im on the honor role
idk how this happened i swear on my life.

i managed to get my grade from a 66 to a 72 just because of the exam lol

why the forget do all you people who have bad grades come on here? Go focus on getting good grades instead of making 22 posts a day

implying focus is so easy
implying there’s no stress
implying getting work done is easy across all fronts of schools and all types of subjects
implying you're in the shoes and can understand fully someone’s situation
implying people focus 100% of their time on nothing but school

i really love these one-sided but yet so confident views

you wonder why people get upset when you say things like this

What I did for studying was designate 3 or 4 days a week where I just study 8-12 hours straight the entire day.

the way the grading system works (for what puts your grades in) and why you're being affected so majorly is because what it does is add up how many points you were graded for on each assignment (so like if you got a 8/20 on one assignment and got a 10/20 on another it would add it up to be 18 out of 40 total points) and takes all of the points you earned for each assignment, and divides them by the total amount of points for each assignment to give you an exact average
if you dig yourself into a hole you're pretty much forgeted
i figured this out by examining it myself because me and you (freek) have the same system that is used for grades

clinical depression
lazy
stressed out about life
lazy
I never eat
im lazy
stop making bad excuses and maybe it'll get you somewhere. for once, I agree with alt
you don't think any other person in the world feels these things? they do. but they also have this thing called a grip on reality. sucks you can't buy one of those at the store.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:28:44 AM by Akio- »

what I do is I bullstuff every test, but do well on every project

why the forget do all you people who have bad grades come on here? Go focus on getting good grades instead of making 22 posts a day
ever heard the thing: all work and no play makes jack a dull boy?
life isn't about being forced into learning abstract mathematical concepts and seven different ways to create a hydrogen bomb
if you're thinking that this isn't forced upon us because we can just leave at any time or we can just not go then here's why you're wrong:
we can't just leave school or not go because there are legal repercussions and actual repercussions later in life
there is no choice but to stay and suffer because a bad choice isn't a real choice

i barely have any situations with school ever since i've done my job, i mean, i have this weird mindset of thinking school just like you think of any other event and other things:

it's only bad if you think of it that way.

i didn't think about it that way and i actually cared about getting my grades up, despite my laziness towards other things. that's how i got decent grades at high school.

i'm honestly unsure what to believe about either this "then work your ass off and quit bitching" or that "man ur teachers suck" because every school is obviously different, i can say so for myself when trying school from a state you've been in for a long time and a state you just moved in. different people.

implying focus is so easy
implying there’s no stress
implying getting work done is easy across all fronts of schools and all types of subjects
implying you're in the shoes and can understand fully someone’s situation
implying people focus 100% of their time on nothing but school
Being a decent student is just a matter of doing the work. If you turn in the homework and do even the most rudimentary preparation for large tests/projects, you will get at least a B in all of your classes. Unless you go to a fancy private school, homework shouldn't take more than an hour or two every night.