some of my grades right now are bullstuff

Author Topic: some of my grades right now are bullstuff  (Read 5372 times)

i feel bad for people stupid enough to have to try :(
I'm in college through. It's different.

I had all Fs' for the last two years, and now I'm rockin 2 A's, 3 C's, and two B' s.
You don't have to try hard to get good grades.
dude thats loving terrible

My grades are always straight C's and B's

why the forget do all you people who have bad grades come on here? Go focus on getting good grades instead of making 22 posts a day

why the forget do all you people who have bad grades come on here? Go focus on getting good grades instead of making 22 posts a day
22 posts really doesn't take that much time. Browsing does.

why the forget are you telling us what to do with our FREE TIME
do you loving think "oh man these guys should study all day every day"
who are you to judge bad grades anyway show me your loving gradecard bitch

Please calm down.

someone's upset :()

It sucks but school basically always matters and there's nothing you can do about it but work your ass off if that's what you need to do.
At least if you're planning to attend college, and if you aren't you'd better have a damn good idea what you're gonna do with your life if you want to end up comfortable.
Like I just got my grades back for this semester of college and I got all A's but I was still pretty paranoid about how they were going to turn out.
And studying well and enjoying high school are not mutually exclusive, either. There were only a few guys at my school who actually did both but a bunch of the girls did plenty of honors classes and sports and got good grades and had fun and they ended up going where they wanted to go.

If you need extracurriculars and you don't want to do sports try the math team. It's actually pretty fun and doesn't take up too much time.

idk, maybe I'm being preachy
just take stuff seriously, most people don't get to succeed without trying

I don't know if you're raging out of having bad grades or someone just shoved a watermelon up your ass this morning

I don't know if you're raging out of having bad grades or someone just shoved a watermelon up your ass this morning
where's that gradecard I asked for kiddo

where's that gradecard I asked for kiddo
why are you asking for my grades? what the hell is wrong with you?

grades

You told everyone else to study instead of browsing BLF and blamed their liking of BLF to be related to stuff grades, so post yours