Upgrade to Windows 10 or stick with 7?

Poll

What should I do?

Upgrade to Windows 10
34 (44.2%)
Stick with Windows 7
43 (55.8%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Upgrade to Windows 10 or stick with 7?  (Read 5064 times)

I'd stick with 7 due to the mass of issues that 10 has

I currently have 8.1 which is like windows 7 but with the skin of windows 10 and the same features (minus start menu), just they are all optional and aren't shoved down your throat

If you want to upgrade your OS in the future and want something like 10 but isn't as bad, go for 8.1 since it's like a middle ground

i have windows 10 and i like it
i honestly don't care about the privacy stuff even though like 50 people are probably going to jump on me for saying that
but if you are going to upgrade, make sure to check if your system is compatible because windows 10 might not work on your machine.
basically this

you nerd

Eon is stalking me. same as Blockchip stalking lord tony.

Badspot, please help me.

Eon is stalking me. same as Blockchip stalking lord tony.

Badspot, please help me.
not stalking you just pointing out how you're wrong as i browse this thread

You are.

How many times ill have to say Im not Gay or a Jew

what the forget are you talking about

what the forget are you talking about
dont worry
hes just got a persecution complex up in his head

The only thing I hate about windows 10 is that the thumbnail viewer isn't in windows explorer anymore

The only thing I hate about windows 10 is that the thumbnail viewer isn't in windows explorer anymore
also the recent tab always has my research file on recent and thats no good

also the recent tab always has my research file on recent and thats no good
>downloading research

if you have to ask then you should be using 10 anyways.

those in the know, have reasons why they would prefer it one way or another.

Um 10. If you're having issues with things working with 10, you might have to do a fresh install after you upgrade, which sucks, but it's worth it. 10 is waaaay better than 7 or 8 or 8.1.

I'd stick with 7 due to the mass of issues that 10 has

I currently have 8.1 which is like windows 7 but with the skin of windows 10 and the same features (minus start menu), just they are all optional and aren't shoved down your throat

If you want to upgrade your OS in the future and want something like 10 but isn't as bad, go for 8.1 since it's like a middle ground
10 is more like 7 than 8.1