Author Topic: BlocklandBlockoCity - Huge Hater on Eon  (Read 8953 times)

Your point? Being criticized can be painful,they should at least ask for constructive criticism to improve their quality of building. But if they can't handle  the criticism (albeit in a constructive or mocking way) then why get involved in a harsh community like BL or the BLF?
Why should we always be a harsh community?

Your point? Being criticized can be painful,they should at least ask for constructive criticism to improve their quality of building. But if they can't handle  the criticism (albeit in a constructive or mocking way) then why get involved in a harsh community like BL or the BLF?
blf is a harsh community because badspot doesn't baby us, not because it should be

blf is a harsh community because badspot doesn't baby us, not because it should be

We're harsh because we pretty much have 1.2 admins moderating (the .2 is Rotondo [Yes, that means everyone], who hasn't banned a lot of people recently)

But we aren't harsh because badspot isn't babysitting us, that's just stupid as a thought. I'd say what really makes people harsh around here is exposure to the Drama subforum. While it is a good way to warn people about things/people that suck and a great chance to expose a problem user it can and will make you lose temper the more you are involved in drama.

As to some people it isn't obvious, BLF was not meant to be all harsh to things and paranoid about new users who make intro threads. The culprits are the former situation described and other problem users who are Lawful Evil or JUST on the border of Lawful Evil-Neutral Evil spreading their... effect on the community. Also the relatively little administration.

maybe what we need is to stop lynching people because they held a literal 12-year-old 'you took my toy truck' style grudge that never went beyond some posts that said what effectively amounted to 'eon sucks'
that's probably, like, step one to not being considered a harsh community

while i agree somewhat with mario i have no idea what
The culprits are the former situation described and other problem users who are Lawful Evil or JUST on the border of Lawful Evil-Neutral Evil spreading their... effect on the community.
means

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=297876.msg9080645#msg9080645

just gonna point out both sides (frequency and pah, blockocity) are in the wrong here by the way, the kid needs to stop typing in huge text and get off the forums until he's a bit older, but you know what doesn't help? provoking him to do it even more

just gonna point out both sides are in the wrong

This is something I can get behind

i told him it was a joke and he mellowed out B     ^               )

i told him it was a joke and he mellowed out B     ^               )
where did you tell him it was a joke, and where did he mellow out?

whats with the stupid meme face too? really not the place or time

i bet you are also supporting him.

THIS IS CYBERBULLYING
not sucking too.
you are the bully here.
you are the bully here.
you are the bully here.
you are the bully here.
you are the bully here.
you are the bully here.
you are the bully here.
you are the bully here.
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too
you are naughty too

he's making a fool out of himself and being called out on it and then proceeds to PM people including myself with spammy bullstuff.

not entirely sure defending him is really a choice at this point

where did you tell him it was a joke, and where did he mellow out?

whats with the stupid meme face too? really not the place or time

you're overreacting to a joke instead of playing along like most people here would
of course it was a joke
like, why would anyone seriously try to change what you actually said

after that he stopped with the reactions

at this point im encouraged that blocko should be banned for a few years despite his age

how do 12 year olds manage to find this forum and think it's a good idea to act lesser than a 12 year old anyway

think he said 11 at one point, but there can always be the moltenkitten effect
What's the moltenkitten effect?

What's the moltenkitten effect?

certain users tend to act really young, but set their ages from older teens to adult

the reason I call it this is because I personally believe you used to act really young, but you really don't act too young now, nor are you as annoying (imo) as you used to be

User was hammered for this post
I think I fixed this post?