Author Topic: BlocklandBlockoCity - Huge Hater on Eon  (Read 8947 times)

forget eon that stupid friend
this nerd says im stalking him when he brings me up in completely different topics and just screams how much he hates me along with critawakets or whatever his name is, though it's actually pretty funny

also clownfish you're my partner welcome to the cool kids club
/support

I like eon.  I don't see what he's done to deserve a BlocklandBlockochipCity obsession unless someone can fill me in.

I like eon.  I don't see what he's done to deserve a BlocklandBlockochipCity obsession unless someone can fill me in.
Maybe BBC's trying to start useless internet drama

I like eon.  I don't see what he's done to deserve a BlocklandBlockochipCity obsession unless someone can fill me in.

eon probably did something that would trigger little kids into thinking he's the worst enemy on Blockland and is one of those kids that demand admins to ban them

by 'doing something' i mean he did 'nothing' at all

he's 11 or something, he's probably just being a dipstuff

eon probably did something that would trigger little kids into thinking he's the worst enemy on Blockland and is one of those kids that demand admins to ban them

by 'doing something' i mean he did 'nothing' at all
my memes are too strong for him and he's jealous i think

Why is it stuffty people always get in fights and managed to both look handicapped.

It's one thing to respond to someone being a bitch, but responding like some 4chan refugee is just as bad.

Why is it stuffty people always get in fights and managed to both look handicapped.

It's one thing to respond to someone being a bitch, but responding like some 4chan refugee is just as bad.
i mean if you want to bring up stuffty people looking handicapped you should really consider yourself
like you start stuff in every topic you post in

my memes are too strong for him and he's jealous i think
"What is a me-me?"

this guy makes extremely obnoxious and dumb posts

Ot: Blocko is one of those kids that hates something/someone for no reason and when asked they have no logical retort or leave a stupid reason.