Author Topic: Block Wars - 10th Anniversary Stream/Discord Links  (Read 28478 times)

oh my god that's great
now just make a brick model of it laying down with an open belly

bump

There's been progress but idk if anything can be shown. Regardless I didn't want this topic to become too old
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:26:14 AM by Cowboy Dude »

Making Block Wars movies are really difficult.

But yeah, progress is happening- slow, but happening.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 11:04:58 AM by Swholli »

Sorry to bump but the necrobump glitchfeature is still working so I'm gonna revive this now that summer is approaching and more people will have more time to help with this production!

Sorry to bump but the necrobump glitchfeature is still working so I'm gonna revive this now that summer is approaching and more people will have more time to help with this production!
still free for voice acting when needed

Oh thank the heavens for the figure!

Are you still looking for other people to fill up the remaining roles?

Oh thank the heavens for the figure!

Are you still looking for other people to fill up the remaining roles?

I ain't Swholli but I know for a fact that yup.
If you think you've got the talent (and hopefully the mic quality) there are still a few main characters available:

Lando Calrissian
Boba Fett
The Wampa
Admiral Piett
Admiral Ozzel

So far the Wampa is the only one taken (By Swholli) but it can always change if someone does a bang up job.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:39:34 PM by Cowboy Dude »

An attempt at Admiral Piett: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cjvlJZB4od
An attempt at Admiral Ozzel: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1E1eA5qOXE6
Mic quality could be better, I know.

I ain't Swholli but I know for a fact that yup. So far the Wampa is the only one taken (By Swholli) but it can always change if someone does a bang up job.
I did audition on Boba Fett and sent the audio clip to Swholli directly in PMs

Bump. So the big buffer at the moment is without a doubt the AT-AT, which I am working on. Here's an update of progress on that. Also keep in mind I am learning as I go so yeah it's gonna be a while before this reaches minimal requirements to work as a prop, much more if to be used in a game.

holy stuff is this the future

swholli you better have me voice child anakin

looks great, can't wait to see it in the future

holy stuff cowboy dude