Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24626 times)

"it's all your fault that this guy is being a complete richard"
lmao you are so dense

lmao you are so dense
taking the bait isn't a good thing but that doesn't mean that tony should get a free pass because they took the bait

Drydess you've been baiting my Harvest topic.

Personally, I think Tony leaves out the source because of his childhood trauma. When he was a kid, he asked his dad if he wanted some sauce on his bagel. His dad told him he would amount to nothing, and never have his own TV show. Because of the meme correlation between sauce and the word 'source', Tony declines to source his links on the internet to avoid triggering a PTSD response.

I have multiple degrees in online forum behavior, social networking, and Tonyology. And wasting time on the internet making handicapped accusations with no logical basis.

I think he is trying to post the source but the FBI is cenosring the links

Drydess you've been baiting my Harvest topic.
actually i haven't...???

actually i haven't...???
Come on Dry you're better than this, stop taking his bait

when u realize there are 20 topics on each page.. this post mean less..
When u realize it doesn't even matter who makes the posts it means even less.
I come to the forums to have interesting/funny conversations. I don't give a stuff who it is or however many it is; bad topics are loving annoying. You might as well just slap a picture of a rooster with no description in the same space(s) because that's how much entertainment-worth those topics have to anybody.

that's how much entertainment-worth those topics have to anybody.
i drink my morning coffee while laughing at whoever tony has triggered lately

i drink my morning coffee while laughing at whoever tony has triggered lately
Why do you keep encouraging troll behavior

You're encouraging path's behavior

You're encouraging path's behavior
Lol no I'm not. I'm saying to just sarcastically answer him so he stops instead of allowing him to cause stuff by arguing with him.

Lol no I'm not. I'm saying to just sarcastically answer him so he stops instead of allowing him to cause stuff by arguing with him.

I'm not going to sarcastically answer him.

Alternative lives in a bizarre-o world where being the arsehole is something people celebrate and hand-out lots of eRep to.

Alternative lives in a bizarre-o world where being the arsehole is something people celebrate and hand-out lots of eRep to.
Haha wow

no i'm a proper liberal so don't criticize me ubishill