Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24616 times)

The only questionable post out of those is the gorilla CIA thing, and that's nothing compared to some of the joke topics posted in that section.

Whoops, one is an actual good topic.

It's loving annoying and he needs to stop. All he does is find some random news link, post it and wait for the eRep to roll in.

The only questionable post out of those is the gorilla CIA thing, and that's nothing compared to some of the joke topics posted in that section.

this

/nosupport

/support

I'm okay with the threads themselves, but there's a point where people need to stop.

It would be fine if anybody but lord tony made those threads

maybe he is furling :O

google is my source

No, it wouldn't. It would be fine if it was 5 loving different OPs.

I don't care if it's Tony or not. I don't even read the majority of Tony's posts so I dunno why he has all this hate. What I give a stuff about is the fact some cunt decided to get his esnake extension by spamming a stack of unnecessary topics. There was already a topic for the shooting and the gorilla thing.

Frankly, the only topic that deserves to be there is his TV show one because that's actually a genuinely interesting topic. Everything else is clickbait trash.

look at his post count and join date.
he's either going for WR or has a severe problem with wanting to share the news.

tony is a loser my source is google

google is my source
this is the thing he does that annoys me most

it would still be pretty obnoxious if anyone else did it. its just worse in this case because Tony is intentially difficult

not sourcing outlandish claims in his news threads is purely obnoxious and attention seeking.

Lord tony has a protection army for mass hate. But that does not stop badspot for thinking the same about the news stuffposting.

/support