Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24630 times)

ye, you.
moltenkitten's autism is so extreme autism TM can't handle it

Esipo don't you have better things to do like critique people's technology purchases?

man you sure got him there, attack drone #2

man you sure got him there, attack drone #2
do you get the reference?

i think tony posts too many of these news topics. maybe one topic so it's less spammy and (when he's actually being serious) provide a legitimate source so people stop getting the thread off topic

jairo look out you have competition

Whenever I post a source you people say "fox news isn't credible" or "CNN isn't credible"

I even posted a video of a live event that went down and you people claimed it's not credible because of the youtube channel. The youtube channel didn't edit the video and there is multiple videos of the exact same thing everywhere else.

I once got asked for a source to prove that gamestop buys games for less than 3% of real value and sells it at a 90% profit. That's common loving knowledge, I don't need a source for that.

tony is a loser my source is google
damn i was gonna use this line

NOEDIT

I once got asked for a source to prove that gamestop buys games for less than 3% of real value and sells it at a 90% profit. That's common loving knowledge, I don't need a source for that.
That is not common knowledge. Who the hell is going to know that aside from hardcore gamestop fans/customers?

You spout absolute stuff 99% of the time and try to pass it off as common knowledge or fact.
Just because you have said something truthful on rare occassions it doesn't mean you're excused from giving legitimate sources to your wild claims.

Whenever I post a source you people say "fox news isn't credible" or "CNN isn't credible"
source
hehehehe

That is not common knowledge. Who the hell is going to know that aside from hardcore gamestop fans/customers?

Well if you buy a 60 dollar new game then sell it and they only offer you like 20 dollars and they sell it for 55 dollars new that should be enough evidence.

I even posted a video of a live event that went down and you people claimed it's not credible because of the youtube channel. The youtube channel didn't edit the video and there is multiple videos of the exact same thing everywhere else.

I'm going to need a source to prove this

I'm going to need a source to prove this
I want a source for all of it

Well if you buy a 60 dollar new game then sell it and they only offer you like 20 dollars and they sell it for 55 dollars new that should be enough evidence.
this is wrong, google is my source

I can already see this "muh source" meme getting old real fast

I don't think you even know what the word "evidence" means, because hearsay, weasel word and your own baseless rambling are not evidence.

I wonder how fast you'd flunk law, journalism, medicine, criminal justice, literature, or literally any field involving research or citations.