Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24625 times)

I really wish badspot would just put in a user blocker script by default so people can block him and not have any excuse to complain anymore. Seeing quintillions of topics about Tony is infinitely more annoying than anything he posts. Like we get it, you think he's annoying. You guys made that clear in the last 2 or 3 topics about him.

If a bunch of people have someone blocked and they post bannable stuff like gore/research, who's ever going to know and report it?

Funny you should say that cause googling "tony is dumb" gives me over 18 million results

can't argue with those results

You're assuming something you know is common knowledge. If you can't be bothered to go back into your history to post where you got the exact information you're reiterating, you shouldn't make a loving topic.

Well I assume it's common knowledge.

The only people that actually sell their games at gamestop are little kids that don't know how the loving system works.

If you walk into gamestop and offer them a copy of Dark Souls 3 and they only give you 10 dollars for it and then later you find out they are selling your copy for like 50 dollars then you'd have to be stupid to not know how much you got screwed.

You could go sell dark souls 3 on ebay for like 40 dollars.

tony seems legitimately pissed right now

all games are half price by like 5 months. no game is so loving awesome i need it day 1. multiplayer games perhaps different because of community numbers at launch are an incentive.

well thats all pc though. consoles sell as game for full price for like a year, then like -20% for another year. because console people are to dumb to force the changes that pc gamers have lol.

tony seems legitimately pissed right now

I hate their used game practices. It's basically loving piracy.

They screw gullible little kids into selling their games to them so gamestop can sell it for basically a full profit.

These gamestop employees are pressured into selling used games and they try to enforce it on their customers. Gamestop tries to make you feel like an starfish if you don't buy their used games.

all games are half price by like 5 months. no game is so loving awesome i need it day 1. multiplayer games perhaps different because of community numbers at launch are an incentive.

well thats all pc though. consoles sell as game for full price for like a year, then like -20% for another year. because console people are to dumb to force the changes that pc gamers have lol.

I only pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever lol.

and tony derailed the topic

and tony derailed the topic
*insert anti qi tony response here*

Well I assume it's common knowledge.

The only people that actually sell their games at gamestop are little kids that don't know how the loving system works.

I don't think that's what Ike was getting at. I think he was trying to say that you're too lazy to go back to your post history and quote something.

If a bunch of people have someone blocked and they post bannable stuff like gore/research, who's ever going to know and report it?

...If enough people have them blocked to the point that no one notices then the script is working as intended and it wouldn't be a problem anyway, but I seriously doubt everyone who could potentially see those posts would have that user blocked.

I don't think that's what Ike was getting at. I think he was trying to say that you're too lazy to go back to your post history and quote something.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293181.msg8901079#msg8901079

...If enough people have them blocked to the point that no one notices then the script is working as intended and it wouldn't be a problem anyway
You're missing my point. The problem is that guests and network monitors and stuff can still see those 18+ posts and if Badspot doesn't see it and doesn't get reports for it, this forum could potentially lose its general website standing and be considered an adult-only website.

I really wish badspot would just put in a user blocker script by default so people can block him and not have any excuse to complain anymore. Seeing quintillions of topics about Tony is infinitely more annoying than anything he posts. Like we get it, you think he's annoying. You guys made that clear in the last 2 or 3 topics about him.

The forget? There are hardly any topics about lord tony, he is the one that is making the 'quintillions of topics'. Nobody would be complaining in those threads if his posts weren't actually handicapped.

There are a few people that follow him around and complain, but there are also the equally annoying attack drones that just stuff on them constantly as well whilst sucking tony's richard. If everyone on this forum just blocked out people that annoy them, then this would be a very boring and confusing place.