Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24651 times)

I don't think what he's doing is that much of a problem honestly, it's clearly a joke.
that is the worst defense I've ever seen

his stuffposting is okay because it's clearly stuffposting? what?

'stuffpost' is such an undefined word it could be used criminalize anything around here.  Your post makes no sense at all except by your ow definition.

'stuffpost' is such an undefined word

there's always been a clear-cut definition of stuffposting, it's just that you have handicaps who overuse the word

in this case, tony's low effort 'le news' topics are stuffposts

No?  I said what he is doing is fine to me because it's clearly a harmless joke that you're taking too seriously.  Apparently you can't read.

'stuffpost' is such an undefined word it could be used criminalize anything around here.  Your post makes no sense at all except by your ow definition.
there's always been a clear-cut definition of stuffposting, it's just that you have handicaps who overuse the word

in this case, tony's low effort 'le news' topics are stuffposts
another example of it being used to criminalize anything.

take your heads out of your asses people, posting topics about current events without sources is no where near stuffposting, it's just simply posting topics about current events without sources. That's it. Just because you dislike what he's doing or are bothered by it doesn't mean you can just categorize it under stuffpost.

inb4 "ohbut you dont get it it's uncredible sources with noevidence so therefor it's a stuffpost". no therefore it's just something that rustles your jims

here's a video that doesn't go into stuffposting, but describes how terms like stuffposting are being used incorrectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUDZwYOsHXo

also no one come back at me until watching the full video. if you decide to reply to this to justify your reasoning then watch the video first and them come back.

Tony's topics aren't stuffposts, they are bait posts

Tony's topics aren't stuffposts, they are bait posts
then therefore all posts on the forums are bait posts, every topic is wanting a discussion and gets one, so whats wrong with tony wanting a discussion and getting one?

then therefore all posts on the forums are bait posts, every topic is wanting a discussion and gets one, so whats wrong with tony wanting a discussion and getting one?
Every time he posts a news topic and every time everyone gets angry at him for not including a source, either he is incredibly thick or doing it intentionally to piss everyone off.

It's also not like all of tony's other accounts were banned for pissing people off or anything of the nature.

intentionally to piss everyone off.
It's almost as if he's trolling us...

also no one come back at me until watching the full video. if you decide to reply to this to justify your reasoning then watch the video first and them come back.
yea like people are really going to sit through a 13 minute video just to reply to your post

yea like people are really going to sit through a 13 minute video just to reply to your post
you really only had to watch the first 20 seconds of it to get the point of it

do people know what stuffposting is? lol

you really only had to watch the first 20 seconds of it to get the point of it

he said don't reply until we watched the full video

do people know what stuffposting is? lol

it's such a polarizing thing apparently lmao

stuffposting is as simply as a low effort, bad quality post

a vague mention about something that happened and a one-line quip is a stuffpost