Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24614 times)

Moltenkittens admitted he hated me so much he blocked out all my posts. Then he unblocked me because he was curious about what I've been saying.

Moltenkittens admitted he hated me so much he blocked out all my posts. Then he unblocked me because he was curious about what I've been saying.

curiosity killed the kitten

Seems like Tony is helping Blockland become more of a content aggregator, a la Buzzfeed but way cooler. I'm all for it! We need more reputable journalism on this site.

Seems like Tony is helping Blockland become more of a content aggregator, a la Buzzfeed but way cooler. I'm all for it! We need more reputable journalism on this site.

I'll call it One And A Half Tonys.

furling is that you
furling at least posted the yahoo article for us to talk about

What happened to "don't feed the troll"

What happened to "don't feed the troll"
Where's that picture of that guy on a podium on an unstable plank being supported by a bunch of dudes?
In all seriousness, even if we stopped, he'd find some way to continue trolling and/or fish for replies from new users.

So your rationalization for feeding trolls is "If we don't do it someone else will"?

Do you see the giant flaw in that logic

Where's that picture of that guy on a podium on an unstable plank being supported by a bunch of dudes?
In all seriousness, even if we stopped, he'd find some way to continue trolling and/or fish for replies from new users.
Continuing this:
So your rationalization for feeding trolls is "If we don't do it someone else will"?

Do you see the giant flaw in that logic
The flaw is that you are the someone else.

I really wish badspot would just put in a user blocker script by default so people can block him and not have any excuse to complain anymore. Seeing quintillions of topics about Tony is infinitely more annoying than anything he posts. Like we get it, you think he's annoying. You guys made that clear in the last 2 or 3 topics about him.
this is a terrible idea

if theres an annoying forumer dramas will end up just being "just block him and it's all good"

this is a terrible idea

if theres an annoying forumer dramas will end up just being "just block him and it's all good"
what so bad about that

what so bad about that
the point is to get the drama'd person to change via extreme public pressure and scrutiny as well as alerting others

it's kinda like that client mute discussion

a default user-block script would be annoying since people would flaunt them blocking other people

User A: *Says stuff*
User B: Haha I can't hear you cause you're blocked!! :))))

It would just become annoying

a default user-block script would be annoying since people would flaunt them blocking other people

Someone got banned for actually bragging about blocking someone before.

If user B had really blocked user A, then this wouldn't happen. It's a case of attention slutting, a common act on internet forums..