Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24642 times)

Don't throw stones in glass houses

Oh I see. You don't need jokes because the clan itself is a joke,

Why do you keep linking to a set few quotes that are over 6 months old?

Why do you keep linking to a set few quotes that are over 6 months old?
Major attention whore?

Don't house stones in thrown glasses

that took me a moment

Technically, he isn't breaking any rules.  You don't have to pay attention to the topic in the first place.

Besides, it's fun to see people react to him.

tbh there's no reason for this topic to exist, i'm at least 106.82% positive this is exactly what tony is looking for people to do

again you guys are loving awful at being trolled lmao

Just revoke his posting privileges for a week or so its that easy

Just revoke his posting privileges for a week or so its that easy
He had his posting privileges revoked for 1 (2?) years and that didn't stop his trolling

I have no idea why Badspot didn't make him BoS considering every single account was banned for the same exact thing

Then revoke his privlages for a month

Then revoke his privlages for a month

I don't think revoking him is going to change anything. I don't think he should be revoked, either - it's not like he's making any extreme offense to anyone.

He had his posting privileges revoked for 1 (2?) years

Um no? I could have came back at anytime I just chose to stay off for like 2 years.

Um no? I could have came back at anytime I just chose to stay off for like 2 years.
It doesn't matter that wasn't my point.

The point was you had 2 years to stop being a troll and yet you are still a troll. Get banned and get a life.

Moltenkittens you were literally trying to kiss my ass so you could get unharvested from my clan not too long ago.

When I turned it down now you're acting like this.

Get banned and get a life.
gee whizz, aren't you getting a little edgy here?
while i do think he should cut down the posting a bit for his mental health, he should not actually be banned as what he's doing is adding to the discussion with his own opinions, which can be batstuff insane or reasonable.