iEvent - Campus is up...again

Author Topic: iEvent - Campus is up...again  (Read 17158 times)

i'm gonna talk to the loser and others and we're gonna plan a "press" event for ievent to talk about what we have in store for the next few months.

now that's hype

awesome stuff

organized content servers like competitive building or collaboration builds would be awesome to see around again. with a clan/club behind the event it wont be as difficult to advertise or run compared to a single person, and the total amount of creativity behind the project would be increased

ive wanted to do both but always get caught up in more interesting projects to make since i cant advertise my server for stuff and depend on players getting hooked on joining my server, not reading about it beforehand. that and administrating such servers takes time i dont always have

awesome stuff

yeah man, it's great to do this kind of stuff again. i might make our event this weekend depending on if i can get the loser to cooperate.

EDIT: got it locked in. 7:30 PM CST THIS SUNDAY 6/19 will be our announcement on some projects and a event to celebrate the re-opening of ievent.

to do our announcements, we're not going to use blockland chat, we want everyone (even if you don't have a mic) to join our discord and join the "Events" channel. only me and the loser can speak in this channel.

https://discord.gg/0u76oH4g2JKqM7Y8
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:21:52 AM by TomTheGeek² »

may want to publicize on other boards like general discussion since not everyone checks clan discussion these days, or know ievent's rep

may want to publicize on other boards like general discussion since not everyone checks clan discussion these days, or know ievent's rep

i'll post it tomorrow there to make it more seeable, i'm in the middle of a busy weekend (work yo). plus it makes sense to like post it a day before, don't want to hype it that much ;).

bumpity bump event is happening today if you didn't see the post in general discussion.

Is there gonna be a recording of it afterwards?

Is there gonna be a recording of it afterwards?

we were thinking this and to be honest i have no idea. if anyone wants to record and stuff i'm totally okay with this.

my two cents on the idea is that i have to get dxtory and stuff ready and all that jazz.

Hello! Mega Bear and I went to the conference and thought it was pretty cool. You guys from iEvent should join our server sometime, hosted by either Mega Bear or I. We run a clan called Square Society and would like to chat!

We even made a postcard:

stuff i missed it cause i had to go out for dinner rip

lookin forward to makin some mods just for blockoworld release B)

One hell of a conference. The future looks bright for iEvent. Really looking forward to the content you guys will produce in the future.

edit: I snapped a pic haha...

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:32:55 AM by Mega-Bear »

Hello! Mega Bear and I went to the conference and thought it was pretty cool. You guys from iEvent should join our server sometime, hosted by either Mega Bear or I. We run a clan called Square Society and would like to chat!

i'll stop by one of these days and see whats up yooo.

One hell of a conference. The future looks bright for iEvent. Really looking forward to the content you guys will produce in the future.

thanks! the doom DM thing and blockoworld are WAY better than ievent snake jousting...

thanks! the doom DM thing and blockoworld are WAY better than ievent snake jousting...

dont you ever say that again you trash human being. snake jousting is an art.

ayyyyy

I was there for the announcement and I'd like to join as a coder.

Last time I coded for BL though was 2012 but I'm back and I'd like to be part of this

my steam is commander nick