Author Topic: killer ender dragon23 [190163]: Cant take a loss, apparently.  (Read 4559 times)

So I decide to hop onto a server involving tanks and I decide to drive around a bit. I die and he starts spawn killing me. I ask him to stop, albeit a bit aggressively:

So the person who wanted my attention and I start getting kills and eventually go after him:

And eventually I was greeted with this lovely, eloquently put ban message explaining why I was banned:
[full size image here]
Lovely administration. /discuss

/Support

Admin acts like a pre-pubescent twat

Its always the younger crowd that cant seem to get their maturity together for even a day.

Its always the younger crowd that cant seem to get their maturity together for even a day.

Its rare to find any gamers that are considered "tolerable" or "mature", let alone the younger crowd

you fucingbich!!!

ot: /support wow what a sore loser holy stuff

/support

this guy is a massive sore loser from the looks of it, has not matured either.
thanks op, banning this guy from my server now.

permabanning this starfish from my server /support

permabanning this starfish from my server /support
I really want to see your massive banlist

why
social pressure to send a message that their behavior is unacceptable. when you arbitrarily ban people for killing you in your own deathmatch you are a pathetic child and deserve to be banned in turn.

I really want to see your massive banlist
its 135 entries long and all of them are problematic users like the guy op is drama-ing.
ive made a post about this before in the stupid bans, kicks and mutes thread, detailing a large number of such users. did you see it? https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=32719.msg9043370#msg9043370

social pressure

He was never going to join your server and I assume he isn't on the forums

planr stop being such a SJW, holy stuff
and yes I know, majority of my posts are in drama, but that doesn't invalidate my point. it'd make my point stronger by you defending what you've been called out about.
annnnd yes I know, I've been one. that STILL again doesn't invalidate my point. Just because I've been one doesn't mean I immediately forfeit the right to call out a person acting like one
annnnnnnd yes I know, problematic users are a problem, that STILL STILL again doesn't invalidate my point.

What are you even on about, Metario? How the forget am I being an SJW, mate? What is this invisible all-powerful "point" you speak of, and why should I care about it? What exactly am I defending here that I "have been called out about"? I banned you from my server because you attacked blockland servers and when asked about it, you said you didn't give a stuff what others thought of you.