Man slit his throat at Walmart.

Author Topic: Man slit his throat at Walmart.  (Read 6004 times)

he is truly playing 4d chess while we are stuck on checkers
sofloantonyo

sofloantonyo
it's just a chemical reaction bro, the stars are right there

itt: Tony's forget buddies and people too lazy to do a google search argue ofer menial bullstuff.
Tony could have sourced something in the OP, especially considering it takes
Less than 15 seconds

itt: Tony's forget buddies and people too lazy to do a google search argue ofer menial bullstuff.
Tony could have sourced something in the OP, especially considering it takes
Same could be said about the people reading the topic. Neither side is right because if people care about the discussion enough they will look up the article. If they don't, they won't look it up. Simple as that.

Same could be said about the people reading the topic. Neither side is right because if people care about the discussion enough they will look up the article. If they don't, they won't look it up. Simple as that.
Excellent way of explaining the situation.

I'd ask you to provide an instance of this happening but then you'd probably go ballistic over how i'm asking you for a source.
Even if that's the case, it still isn't an excuse to not provide a source.
Which counts for absolutely nothing unless you actually provide the pictures. In fact, i'm not sure why you'd even mention it without showing the pictures unless you're lying about them or trolling.
That seems like a ridiculous claim, so i'd ask you to provide something to confirm this; Probably about Fallout 4.

Knew you were going to be here. Can you just leave Lord Tony alone?

Knew you were going to be here. Can you just leave Lord Tony alone?
Ok, whose alt are you? Legitimately curious.

Ok, whose alt are you? Legitimately curious.
my guess is either hystericmikey or doaler

EDIT: his profile says he's 13 so I'm leaning towards it being hystericmikey
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:44:57 PM by Regirock »

I'd ask you to provide an instance of this happening but then you'd probably go ballistic over how i'm asking you for a source.
Even if that's the case, it still isn't an excuse to not provide a source.
Which counts for absolutely nothing unless you actually provide the pictures. In fact, i'm not sure why you'd even mention it without showing the pictures unless you're lying about them or trolling.
That seems like a ridiculous claim, so i'd ask you to provide something to confirm this; Probably about Fallout 4.

at first I wasn't really upset to see you back, but this is just ridiculous

why in hell are you going at Tony first thing

Probably about Fallout 4.

Why you bringing up Fallout 4, that stuff was done with months ago. You're the only one still on about it.

That seems like a ridiculous claim, so i'd ask you to provide something to confirm this;

I worked at walmart for 2 loving years, are you seriously arguing with me about walmart knowledge?

If I say the entire staff goes on their lunch break at 2am then they go on their lunchbreak at 2am.

Blockchip doesn't have enough knowledge of the outside world to know that people work night shifts.

It's easier and more common for everyone on nightshift to take their lunch at the same time rather than having scheduled lunch breaks. During the day I select my own lunchbreak times because I work in electronics.

The problem is during nightshift only like 2 or 3 people are left behind to take the 3am lunch and that's 3 whole people covering a SUPER center walmart at night. A store that feels understaffed even when 300+ people are there.

They don't close the store either during lunch time. So 2am is where all the high theft and loving around happens.

Blockchip doesn't have enough knowledge of the outside world to know that people work night shifts.

That seems like a ridiculous claim, so i'd ask you to provide something to confirm this;