Man slit his throat at Walmart.

Author Topic: Man slit his throat at Walmart.  (Read 6005 times)

he probably was about to run away but then saw tony complaining to someone

and when he went to see what the trouble was about, tony wouldnt tell him and instead said to google it :cookieMonster:

and when he went to see what the trouble was about, tony wouldnt tell him and instead said to google it :cookieMonster:
okay this one actually made me laugh

When you hear a headline like "man slashes throat at Walmart" it likely happened in Florida or Connecticut. CT is surprisingly redneck-y and trashy outside of Fairfield County

this is kind of why i avoided walmart in the first place

those stores have had really crazy stuff to the point where i don't feel like going there anymore, even if it is with any purpose (groceries, clothes, etc). that's why i'm mostly going to albertson's or a target at least, because unlike walmart, i just feel a bit more comfortable and it's not as stuff as a typical walmart.

Ravencroft should stop avoiding an actual issue
Self Delete should not be avoided, Walmart should

I once had to go to a Walmart at 2 am.

Don't go to Walmart at 2 am

are there drug dealers at that night or something much worse

The entire staff of walmart goes on their 1 hour lunch at 2am. That's the best time to shop at walmart.

i want to know what's out there

Exactly and even when I do go out of my way to post a source these same people say "hey this source is not on a credible website, come back again when you find a source on my list of approved news websites!"
I'd ask you to provide an instance of this happening but then you'd probably go ballistic over how i'm asking you for a source.

I actually mentioned more than the article posted. lol
Even if that's the case, it still isn't an excuse to not provide a source.

I even have pics of the crimescene which no loving article has, lol.
Which counts for absolutely nothing unless you actually provide the pictures. In fact, i'm not sure why you'd even mention it without showing the pictures unless you're lying about them or trolling.

The entire staff of walmart goes on their 1 hour lunch at 2am. That's the best time to shop at walmart.
That seems like a ridiculous claim, so i'd ask you to provide something to confirm this;
but then you'd probably go ballistic over how i'm asking you for a source.

Probably about Fallout 4.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 01:49:44 PM by Blockchip »

blockchip right back at it again i see

everything lord tony does is carefully calculated to get people upset or involved without getting himself banned. he is truly playing 4d chess while we are stuck on checkers