Man slit his throat at Walmart.

Author Topic: Man slit his throat at Walmart.  (Read 6006 times)

tony prob mentioned everything that any article would.
have you guys seen news articles these days? like 2 vague paragraphs with no followup. no point in even visiting sites anymore.

I actually mentioned more than the article posted. lol

I even have pics of the crimescene which no loving article has, lol.

I even have pics of the crimescene which no loving article has, lol.
Give

someone needs to use one of those hot dog cutters on their richard in Wal-Mart

it would be great if you posted an actual source once in your lifetime as I'm guessing he was forgeted up on drugs.
If it helps some forgeted up stuff like this happened in a town over from me where a guy cut off his booback, tried to link a news source but the forums recognized it as spam.

So next time people complain about Tony not having a source, it's most likely because the forums recognized it as spam.

someone needs to use one of those hot dog cutters on their richard in Wal-Mart
Cigar cutter circumcision at Wal-Mart

If it helps some forgeted up stuff like this happened in a town over from me where a guy cut off his booback, tried to link a news source but the forums recognized it as spam.

So next time people complain about Tony not having a source, it's most likely because the forums recognized it as spam.
what? no it's not that likely, he just chooses not to post them

You're not going to find this stuff on a news article.

Cigar cutter circumcision at Wal-Mart
man tired of jew richard ends it all

what? no it's not that likely, he just chooses not to post them
well then in that case
Holy stuff what is so hard about this you friends

Less than 15 seconds

I'm going to start nitpicking people for not providing in-text citations in their posts.

good luck on that one

choo choo here comes the harvest brigade

tony can't stick up for himself so he has to call in his friends to make people stop being angry at him :'(

its not like every topic needs an article but good god you guys handled this terribly, the argument literally should have ended when somebody posted the article

choo choo here comes the harvest brigade

tony can't stick up for himself so he has to call in his friends to make people stop being angry at him :'(

its not like every topic needs an article but good god you guys handled this terribly, the argument literally should have ended when somebody posted the article
im not a huge fan of tony but holy stuff people are loving dumbasses when he's around

i would too if i had to do those warmup routines