What is this?

Author Topic: What is this?  (Read 3691 times)

A 15 year old boy that's disgusted by love? Impossible. What's your real age op?
i am not disgusted by love i didnt even say that,i just dont understand why people do this

It gets the bitches in heat

well, would you join a love rp server?
probably considering 95% of them are jokes, meaning they're usually just a freebuild or a forget-around server
You do realize that love in Blockland has almost no way to be graphic right? You're not going to join and see buttloving animations or some dude jerking off. The worst you're going to find is two skin colored Blockheads with one repeatedly crouching over the other. every love rp on Blockland has been a joke either because it's a parody or because of the lack of love animations and prints to actually make one.

probably considering 95% of them are jokes, meaning they're usually just a freebuild or a forget-around server
You do realize that love in Blockland has almost no way to be graphic right? You're not going to join and see buttloving animations or some dude jerking off. The worst you're going to find is two skin colored Blockheads with one repeatedly crouching over the other. every love rp on Blockland has been a joke either because it's a parody or because of the lack of love animations and prints to actually make one.
ok then.

anything labeled "love rp" is usually just a freebuild or a server where the host is loving around with friends. nothing to worry about OP

yes.

(art by squideey)

well, yeah
where else will I be able to place my 1x4 inside a nice pair of 8x cubes?

well, yeah
where else will I be able to place my 1x4 inside a nice pair of 8x cubes?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A 15 year old boy that's disgusted by love? Impossible. What's your real age op?
Blockchips disgusted by love. Literally said that in a post

Fun fact: One day on 2013 I joined a love rp sever

Another fun fact: After that I took a 2 year hiatus from BL
Sad fact: That story's true

Blockchips disgusted by love. Literally said that in a post
can you please stop bringing up blockchip/moltenkitten literally every time you post

can you please stop bringing up blockchip/moltenkitten literally every time you post
sorry he cant hear you
his head is buried too far inbetween lord tony's legs