How would you react if the Blockland Forums shut down?

Author Topic: How would you react if the Blockland Forums shut down?  (Read 2112 times)

I'd wait until someone inevitably makes a fan-forum and we all join it as a replacement.

That, and I would apply for administration.

migrate to the paradox forums and learn their dank maymays

I come on here every now and again to read topics and see game updates but the forums aren't a big enough part of my life for me to care at all

feel more depressed every time i'd instinctly google Blockland Forums and realize it's dead
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:38:00 AM by Ducky duck »

i've got better to do anyways

it would have a positive impact on my life. I'd be spending more time doing other more productive things.
lol this

I'd probably start using Reddit too

I doubt that it will happen for quite a long time but honestly since this is the only place I've ever bothered to be involved in online I'd be pretty depressed for a while that all that is gone

this is the only place I've ever bothered to be involved in online I'd be pretty depressed for a while that all that is gone

I would be a bit upset since I lost a place with some interesting and funny stuff to read and discuss, but I'd probably be fine later.

it would have a positive impact on my life. I'd be spending more time doing other more productive things.

This, though I would be considerably sad because I have invested a large amount of effort in the content I post here.

It would have a negative impact due to loosing a unique community such as this and me being insanely bored as I attempt to find another one similar like this and where the community isn't dead either

as long as its not the game because thats my ten dollars brother