Author Topic: My favorite cat companion has gone missing for 8 days  (Read 4175 times)

I've been going 2 nights without my favorite cat Mazie, and this is the third. After searching the whole house with my Mom, we came to a rumor that Mazie ran out the door at some point in the process of my older step-brother moving his stuff, and freaked out, she didn't know where to go, it's good she has open source to creeks and some mice around somewhere maybe.

I really hope she is found. I miss her already 😫😫😫
She's my every night cat, and she loves me as much as I lover her
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:33:23 PM by Meta_KnightX »

wow, that really sucks

hope they find her :(

Also to add, my Mom will look in the neighborhood website she uses and see if one person has put out notice that they found a lost cat.

Oh stuff, gl with finding her

I love my cat so much I'd die without her like it feels sometimes like she's my only friend in the world

So yea I really hope you find her

Also obligatory joke about you're lover being a cat

did you put a microchip in your cat before?
the people who put it in could help you locate your cat.

it just wanted some time out of the house
dont worry itll come back

There is a 5% chance you find or recover her, or that she returns.

It dwindles day by day, so go find her (search all around) or RIP kittymeow.

Cats are the most self-sufficient pets.
There is a 5% chance you find or recover her, or that she returns.
The statistical chance is actually more like 75%, so take yo pessimistic as elsewhere.

Maybe she got laid by my cat. That sucks, dude. I had another cat whose name I won't reveal who got ran over by a car when he was about 3 or something. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to your cat. I love cats!

Thank all of you guys for support! ❤️

This morning my other step-brother (you guys could know him as Xarcane_TN) has been searching wildly in and around the house.
Xarcane comes to the conclusion that she could be in the attic (yikes, keep in mind of what attic's tempature can rack up to) or my sister's room.
I've already come to that she wondered in our neighborhood (our neighborhood is filled with nice people) and someone found her and took her in to take care of her.
As of the neighborhood website thought, I have not gotten anything from Mom yet, but I should soon.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:21:22 AM by Meta_KnightX »

Put up posters man
I love cats too and it would really suck to have one missing

My cat has a gps tracker. When she escapes i know exactly what bush shes sleeping in.

I had a cat go missing for about five days not too long after we got her. Ended up finding her like 8 houses down the street as we walked by and she ran up to us.

Keep looking outside. Even if she's wandered off chances are she hasn't gone too far from home.

Update: My mom is going to every house she can in the neighborhood and asking people if they've seen my beautiful cat.