My favorite cat companion has gone missing for 8 days

Author Topic: My favorite cat companion has gone missing for 8 days  (Read 4173 times)

Update: My mom is going to every house she can in the neighborhood and asking people if they've seen my beautiful cat.
What about your ugly cat though?

lol 3 days? my cats went out for much longer periods of time than that and came back fine. don't worry about her.

my cat got out plenty of times and left for a few days. she always comes back though. cats know where their home is.

good luck mate. i haven't seen mine since months ago

This iis why indoor cats are better

Meta Knight gives several indications that his cat is indoors. If it were an outdoor cat it wouldn't be stupid enough to get lost or killed, so I guess this is why outdoor cats are better.

My mom put out a notice to the neighborhood website that my cat is missing, so far 2 neighbors will be on a look out for it.

Actually my cats IS an indoor cat.
There is a possibility, as I said before that she was scared of the sounds in the second floor (where she hangs around the most) and ran downstairs. Since large objects were being moved, the front door was left open, she may have ran out there in the attempt to run away from the loud sounds.

Adding the fact that she's an indoor cat, she won't know her way home.

Meta Knight gives several indications that his cat is indoors. If it were an outdoor cat it wouldn't be stupid enough to get lost or killed, so I guess this is why outdoor cats are better.
indoor cat average lifespan: 10-15 years
outdoor cat average lifespan: 3-6 years

Are you serious???

Some people seriously have no heart or hope

Some people seriously have no heart or hope
well what do you expect from toxicology?

i have a heart what are you talking about

indoor cat average lifespan: 10-15 years
outdoor cat average lifespan: 3-6 years
Useless stat. Indoor cats wouldn't last a year if they were suddenly forced to live outdoors.

Useless stat. Indoor cats wouldn't last a year if they were suddenly forced to live outdoors.
Your stats are invalid. We've had two cats kicked out onto our porch and they have lasted years with us feeding them and having them get water

i have a heart what are you talking about
I have a heart made of pure darkness, covered by bulky metal, and anyone who dares to make my day will suffer eternally in the pit of darkness that is my heart. Yours?