Author Topic: [NEWS] 50 dead, 53 injured in Orlando, FL gay club shooting  (Read 30044 times)

i honestly don't think either of us can argue about the ideology of islam until we've both read the qur'an
i no longer have the capacity to respect anything you're saying on this subject
no disagreeing opinions allowed

a) Florida

b) 50 is a pretty significant amount for an attack in America. that's sad
well i don't see any "Annoying Orange 2016 lol forget all those muslims" in the reddit thread so it obviously doesn't suck as bad as here jesus forget
you're objectively wrong on this

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/CIA-announced-florida-attack-three-days-ago/

Derp lol.
I believe this can go on that track record of every terrorist threat ever.
We knew about it and did nothing to stop it xd
http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/CIA-kill-list-targets-palm-beach-treasure-coast-residents-ex-fbi-agent

original article on this, some things got lost in translation

well i don't see any "Annoying Orange 2016 lol forget all those muslims" in the reddit thread so it obviously doesn't suck as bad as here
apparently they're also actively deleting posts that aren't abiding by the rules or smth and i suspect posts like that would probably fall into that category

WTF is going on in Orlando, Christina Grimmie dies there and now this. I have family in Orlando too...

WTF is going on in Orlando, Christina Grimmie dies there and now this. I have family in Orlando too...
Florida does tend to attract a lot of weirdos.

The religion of peace strikes again

Yeah a new reddit sub /uncensorednews just appeared to replace /news since they are hiding mentions of this incident for some reason.
People are switching over in droves lol

Toxic stop triggering the liberals

hahahahahahahahahaha no

i was waiting for the memes to start coming in

rip also how giant was that gay club to have that many people
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:02:07 PM by captin crunch cereal »

Allahu ackbar, go to the gay bar

tone down the edginess, please

prejudiced people are pretty good at thinking they have the world figured out, that's how they become prejudiced

Yeah and "progressive" people (or whatever the opposite of this weeks new tendy buzzword is) are pretty good at refusing to "figure the world out" in fear of being called islamophobic or whatever, and that's how they become a corpse in a nightclub

What happened to the Native Americans was horrible. Why would we want to subject ourselves to the same fate?

This. People always mention the native Americans as if it's a valid reason to not enforce immigration laws. The Native Americans are the most applicable example of exactly why we should enforce strict immigration laws.