Author Topic: My new keyboard arrived today (and now a keyboard thread with updated OP pic)  (Read 8650 times)

Maaan I want brown switches. I got the reds and I love em, but I need that tactile bump in my life.
It's all about that bump
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:59:24 PM by Red Spy »

naw man im rockin those reds

aint nothing between me and the bottom

OPs keyboard doesnt have letters on the keys, that image youre confused by is stufflords keyboard
no I mean in the one in the OP you can see like squares on the keys that's probably tape and some of them go off
I'm guessing that's a packaging thing?

but anyways that's pretty nice looking

keyboard with no key prints
professional mode
OT: damn thats nice

see here's the thing, I've been thinking about getting a K70 or something as my first Mechanical, I still prefer the Apple-esque flat keys so I have some alright $30 RedDragon keyboard.

Are Mechanicals really that amazing? I'm not a fan of the normal keycaps on most keyboards as they're a bit chunky for me.

Logitech K120. Only the highest tier stuff bro

i have a laptop soooo i use that keyboard

see here's the thing, I've been thinking about getting a K70 or something as my first Mechanical, I still prefer the Apple-esque flat keys so I have some alright $30 RedDragon keyboard.

Are Mechanicals really that amazing? I'm not a fan of the normal keycaps on most keyboards as they're a bit chunky for me.
chiclet bois

i really want to get one of those. can you link the site where you customize it? i forgot the name. right now my keyboard uses blue switches and i hate them. would rather have reds / browns because i need to press z and x very fast

i really want to get one of those. can you link the site where you customize it?
Right here bby

chiclet bois
holy forget you just saved my life

someone link me a good chiclet keyboard with LED's, all I'm getting is a wikipedia page and results for a candy

(has logitech keyboard)

Is buying old keyboards a trend or something

no I mean in the one in the OP you can see like squares on the keys that's probably tape and some of them go off
I'm guessing that's a packaging thing?

but anyways that's pretty nice looking

its an optical illusion by the shadows on the keys surface curvature and the compression of the image