Ephialtes and Trader

Author Topic: Ephialtes and Trader  (Read 9983 times)

So, you're mad at him for not responding when he's offline?

No, i'm mad because he slaps me in the face and then runs away. Metaphorically speaking.

(Notice he logged off about 5 minutes after i posted two replies)

They both are quite intelligent and they do deserve respect for there several contributions for the community whether in the form of add-ons or coding and if I recall correctly in several cases they have helped you. Yes they are both quite stubborn but you are no better. I do not know much about Trader but I have known Ephi for the best part of a year - if not more - and you'll probably know that we have mutually hated one another for a minority of that time, most likely due to a clash of personalities and/or egos but all-in-all Ephi is a decent guy which is quite good to say hes a compulsive liar. No I am not sucking up to either of them and this post may be seen as unbias because I hate you with a passion but that is your opinion and this is mine.

Dilt you're very rude.

And my picture off googleimages was stealing bandwidth apparently.  :panda:

What did Dilt say that was rude? I can't find it.

Also, Pickle is right for the most part.

True, but I still don't mind having them around.

One thing that annoys me about you is your signature in your profile, and your personal text are not exactly the same. It just seems like they should be, but they just aren't. You know?

Lol, that's your problem, not mine. :)

Now that is just plain rude.

Wasn't meaning to be rude. I'm too lazy to change it, and probably never will.

What the hell was that all about.. An insult then you leave, not even giving a valid reason on why you were leaving...

Hah, never noticed that he's leaving.
Oh well.

He's popular in the community, has a good status as a builder in Blockland, what's the purpose in leaving?

Because he let the internet get to him.

Ephi and Trader have both insulted me for no reason but till then I didn't particularly despise them or any thing close to that.
Almost a year ago in RTB I played a fun server with Mr. Pickle (don't ask how I remember) and he was a f@90+ he used a hack to pose as me with the same name (not even a .1 after it) and kept saying "I’m a gay nooby 5 year old) it was very annoying.

We've lost another loved person to the internet.  :panda: