Author Topic: Ephialtes and Trader  (Read 9964 times)

Alright everyone, in Pickle's memory, let's make sure we all continue to use the catch phrase in Coding Help:

"I'm in a bit of a pickle."

This way, Pickle can live on and on...in our hearts. :cookieMonster:

Why just coding help?

Guise, i'm a bit of a pickle:

How does one celebrate Mr. Pickle leaving?

Why just coding help?

Guise, i'm a bit of a pickle:

How does one celebrate Mr. Pickle leaving?

Pure...awesome.

Because I both like Trader, Ephi and MrPickle, I'm not siding with either of you.

I like Ephialtes, I mean if he doesn't like you to begin with, well he won't try to make friends let's just say. He's cool with me, so I'm cool with him.

How would this make him upset?

I see one part is true, some people do just stick to your good side for the sake of the code.
I'm not insulting you, but sometimes need to know when to stop; you drag it until it turns against you.

You don't even own retail Blockland.  You don't have much business posting here and your post here has no relevance because you are not involved in the community.
He can post wherever he wants so panda off

But still, I like Pickle and Ephi, however Trader seems to think he is just the best moder for Blockland
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 02:00:05 PM by Colten »

But still, I like Pickle and Ephi, however Trader seems to think he is just the best moder for Blockland

Yeah, its actually me.

Yeah, its actually me.
lol. yip <3

He is also a pretty snazzy builder! : D

I have no desire to possess modeling talent and Ephi's knowledge of TorqueScript intricacies usually exceeds my own, so I'd have to say that Ephi is a better Blockland modder than I.  Perhaps if people didn't behave like morons, Ephi would be more willing to share his various projects with us.

But forget you Ephi, you are not the best Blockland moder.

:cookieMonster:

modder

Is underlined in red

so I just spell checked it to moder

Spell checkers are not always right.  The microsoft word one can't recognize my last name even. When I have my doubts of a word, I put it into my google toolbar(not hitting search). As I'm typing it, it offers suggestions, and if I'm typing it wrong, it asks if I meant to type <Correct Spelling Here>.

Why would you celebrate Pickle leaving, Destruction? He's less annoying than you. (As is half of the community)

Why would you celebrate Pickle leaving, Destruction? He's less annoying than you. (As is half of the community)
qft

Because I if you bothered to read, I said I hated him with a passion.