Author Topic: Ephialtes and Trader  (Read 9985 times)

I'm kinda disappointed Pickle, that after I help you with code you come back with a weak attempt to fudge my good name. :cookieMonster:

Perhaps you're just upset that the "I'm in a bit of a pickle." phrase has garnered such popularity among forum members creating Coding Help posts recently.

Whatever the case may be, it's still pretty pathetic that you attempt to illustrate supposed douchebaggery on the part of me and / or Ephi by you yourself being a douchebag.

I don't know what's gotten into you, but this kind of hit-and-run smear tactic is beyond lame.

Let's just end this now before you make things any harder for yourself.

OMG I HAT U EPHI U TOLD ME I CNAT MOD!
J/k, <3 Ephi

OMG I HAT U EPHI U TOLD ME I CNAT MOD!

You rock my face, lol.

Why do we always lose the cool people? If I ever try to leave, smack me plz.

Perhaps you're just upset that the "I'm in a bit of a pickle." phrase has garnered such popularity among forum members creating Coding Help posts recently.
How would this make him upset?

I see one part is true, some people do just stick to your good side for the sake of the code.
I'm not insulting you, but sometimes need to know when to stop; you drag it until it turns against you.

Mr Pickle, I thought you were cool.

Only noobs leave after a weak insult with no actual reason for said insult to take place.

You're not a noob, are you?

They're both douche bags, they run round telling commanding people to do stuff, acting like they're invincible.

People won't say anything to them because they want to lick there ass's to be "cool".

Just wanted to say that before I go :cookieMonster:

Do I have to highlight it, some people are incapable of reading properly.
i used to respect you now your just a pandaed up little kid

How would this make him upset?

I see one part is true, some people do just stick to your good side for the sake of the code.
I'm not insulting you, but sometimes need to know when to stop; you drag it until it turns against you.

You don't even own retail Blockland.  You don't have much business posting here and your post here has no relevance because you are not involved in the community.

Personally neither of them bother me.

Banned people = Happy people! :D

I see why you like to ban so much.

I see why you like to ban so much.
It is about time you realize it. :D

Personally neither of them bother me.
They bother me when they say to people that they should have known things that they simply haven't learned, or make someone say something for help, but in the end they do help.  You do gota give them some slack though, since they are asked a ton of questions every day with little reward.