MGTOW Thread

Poll

Do you identify as MGTOW?

Yes.
No
Are you kidding me? I identify as an Apache AH-64 helicopter.

Author Topic: MGTOW Thread  (Read 5595 times)

no
yea sorry but it might be a little hard to come to the truth pal

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
isn't TRP about loveual strategy though?

im sure MGTOWs are separate from the Red Pill, they're the same general group though,  both pretty misogynistic, im sure MGTOWs have their own subreddit

maxx dont u start fightan again or ill ground u

maxx dont u start fightan again or ill ground u
are you going to add another degenerate rank on discord and set me to it because you are bored

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
No. /r/theredpill recognises society's intolerance towards men and teaches its members how to combat this in a personal way. Such as learning how to be dominate over women, take control of situations, be as attractive as possible, etc. MGTOW recognises society's intolerance towards men and teaches its members to walk away from the problem. Such as not getting involved with women, marriage, etc. It recognises the problem more as a global and sociological problem, instead of a personal one you can overcome.

oh. then thats bullstuff.

na is purely opinionated
me saying no is just as true as what ur sayin

No. /r/theredpill recognises society's intolerance towards men and teaches its members how to combat this in a personal way. Such as learning how to be dominate over women, take control of situations, be as attractive as possible, etc. MGTOW recognises society's intolerance towards men and teaches its members to walk away from the problem. Such as not getting involved with women, marriage, etc. It recognises the problem more as a global and sociological problem, instead of a personal one you can overcome.
did u just defend /r/theredpill

na is purely opinionated
oh. then thats bullstuff.

um please stop putting negative messages on my monitor?????

did u just defend /r/theredpill
I'm not defending either, both MGTOW and /r/theredpill have their pros and cons. Both come under the "Manosphere philosophy", (pretty much all online communities related to MRA come under it) although these two are the most popular movements I believe?

The main problem is that MGTOW sees the issue and essentially says "give up", which is never really the answer. However /r/theredpill treats the problem as one anyone can overcome with enough knowledge, which isn't really correct either.

na is purely opinionated
Hmmm...

Nope I'm pretty sure you're just wrong

are you going to add another degenerate rank on discord and set me to it because you are bored
yes
12 times

this post is proof that self-centered victim complexes exist in both genders.

having romantic failures and difficulties socializing with the opposite gender does not mean that there is a world-wide conspiracy among women to make you feel bad. with any likelihood, it's your own fault. on the same token, men and 'the patriarchy' are not responsible every time a teenage girl on tumblr has a problem in her life.

the cruel irony of the MRA community is that they share so much mental pathology with the SJWs that they hate so much.

for someone who's life only amounts to trolling teenagers on a forum and then bragging about it that's a little hypocritical don't you think
na is purely opinionated
also no you're just wrong sorry

sorry man spread the love <3333333