Game of Thrones last night was the best episode yet. (Spoilers, obviously)

Author Topic: Game of Thrones last night was the best episode yet. (Spoilers, obviously)  (Read 2168 times)

Yeah so how sick was that last night?!
Only downside is that Ramsey died because he was definitely my favourite character. Gets stuff done, has cool battle plans, loves his doggies, psychologist, strong leader, and above all else, pretty damn handsome.

That battle scene was sick and i loved the shield wall tactic. Shame about the actor who played riccon, he literally had no time to shine.

But I made a thread :(

That entire battle sequence was one of the loving coolest things ive seen in a TV show, reminded me of the Battle for Helms Deep
Also forget Ramsey

But I made a thread :(

That entire battle sequence was one of the loving coolest things ive seen in a TV show, reminded me of the Battle for Helms Deep
Also forget Ramsey
Sorry, I didn't see it! :'(

But yeah I totally thought that when I was watching it, just like Aragorn swinging his blade at some pesky orcs.

thanks to southpark all i think about when i hear Game of thrones is Wiener wiener wiener

Jon Snow refuses to be hit by arrows anymore.

PSA for Rickon:
[img width=500]http://i.imgur.com/4uWiVnA.png[/img ]
that pissed me off so much lol

Did jon become neo or did the luck god bless him

Only problem I had with the episode was all the arrow dodging he did.

The lord of light protected him probably

>tfw ramsay bolton decided to shoot the downed giant when he had a clear shot of jon snow instead

he would have lost either way i guess

in the "inside the episode" bit, some producer said he just got lucky.

Nah, we saw in previous episodes that Ramsey is an excellent archer.  
His gestures when he was pretending to shoot at Rickon made it obvious he was missing on purpose.

The actual goal there was to bait Jon Snow into archer volley range, which forced Jon to charger forward, and in turn, Jon's army.
Basically Jon didn't listen to Sansa and got baited hard by Ramsey.

Mom had some insight because the next episode preview has one of the character's confronting the Red Witch about "what you did to [Jon]". Likely she cursed him with immortality :x

Nah, we saw in previous episodes that Ramsey is an excellent archer.  
His gestures when he was pretending to shoot at Rickon made it obvious he was missing on purpose.

The actual goal there was to bait Jon Snow into archer volley range, which forced Jon to charger forward, and in turn, Jon's army.
Basically Jon didn't listen to Sansa and got baited hard by Ramsey.
theres no way ramsey couldve planned Jon not to get hit by several volleys of arrows landing extremely close to him