Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24628 times)

I lost it at the part where path acted entitled because he makes add-ons for the community that rarely get released/finished.
I never acted entitled. I said that I had a reason to stay in this community. I'm well aware that making add-ons doesn't entitle you to be a handicap and annoy everyone.

Yet another case of "I didn't read the drama so I'm going to make assumptions when i post"

releasing hacks is not a reason why you need to stay.

releasing hacks is not a reason why you need to stay.
another thing I didn't do

I never acted entitled. I said that I had a reason to stay in this community. I'm well aware that making add-ons doesn't entitle you to be a handicap and annoy everyone.
Yet you act like a handicap and annoy everyone?

I'm well aware that making add-ons doesn't entitle you to be a handicap and annoy everyone.
so why do you continue to act like a braindead monkey

I'm ready for Path to leave, whether that be from badspot reading through a drama and banning him or Path just sperging out with a forum Self Delete.

I lost it at the part where path acted entitled because he makes add-ons for the community that rarely get released/finished.
Path has started like 10 weapon packs and made topics about them, and then he just abandons them after they're nearly done.  It's annoying.

so why do you continue to act like a braindead monkey
Same reason why Tony continues to make bait topics, Patton starts stuff in other people's topics, or why most users do what they do: people don't change. I'm fine if you want to hate me or ban me from your servers, but don't expect me to leave anytime soon. I may shape up at some point or just stop posting, but continuously spamming "path should leave/path should be banned" is really just spam in essence and i'm going to ignore it.

I may shape up at some point or just stop posting, but continuously spamming "path should leave/path should be banned" is really just spam in essence and i'm going to ignore it.

this whole sentence pisses me off, like holy stuff

"i'm going to get better when I decide to, because I'm better than everyone"

oh i'm sorry mr king i didn't mean to assume that you'd try to be a better person just because you're in a community of about 200 people that appriciates kind ang normal behavior

"criticizing me is just spam so stop doing it"

what is the point of drama

but continuously spamming "path should leave/path should be banned" is really just spam in essence and i'm going to ignore it.
Wait, how is that spam?

I'm fine if you want to hate me or ban me from your servers, but don't expect me to leave anytime soon. I may shape up at some point or just stop posting, but continuously spamming "path should leave/path should be banned" is really just spam in essence and i'm going to ignore it.
Even though you're probably the most widely disliked forumer atm and "in essence" frequently spam and spew garbage all over the place, you actually believe that no-one is allowed to voice their annoyance with your stuffty personality.

i'm going to get better when I decide to
yes

because I'm better than everyone
your words, not mine

"criticizing me is just spam so stop doing it"
"stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop" is pretty spammy when you think about it. See, there are some people here who do this and then there are some who say "just ignore him and he will stop posting." The latter involves less involvement and spam, so why not just use that?

Same reason why Tony continues to make bait topics, Patton starts stuff in other people's topics, or why most users do what they do: people don't change. I'm fine if you want to hate me or ban me from your servers, but don't expect me to leave anytime soon. I may shape up at some point or just stop posting, but continuously spamming "path should leave/path should be banned" is really just spam in essence and i'm going to ignore it.
"I am an starfish. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. I acknowledge I have issues but I am not and will not make any effort of fix them. If you have a problem with it you are spamming. Goodbye."

forget you.

ITT: Path acts like an entitled forget and doesn't care what others think

Path for real forget off with this.