Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24893 times)

is it bad that i find path funny as hell

Path for forgets sake, stop bullstuffting.
insert for forgets sake, realize he's trolling everyone and he's not going to stop because he's getting a kick out of everyone especially you

LMAO you're as dumb as path

I don't care about Tony's list. All I care is people stop mucking about it. I'm not as dumb as path, he's the one who's bitching about it.
As for Tony, I've said my piece already.  

I'm sure it'll help you when you actually want to prove something to people
Honestly i've never had anything to prove to anyone. I just do my own thing and the haters hate it.

People need to get this idea out of their head that i'm trying to start fights or bait people. I just want to know more about the harvest bake sale
-_______-

okay isn't there a thread that's still on the first or second page already about this
so you get mad when people spam cd but you're 100% fine with basically copying another drama

don't mistake this as not supporting the drama but you're a complete hypocritical idiot op

insert for forgets sake, realize he's trolling everyone and he's not going to stop because he's getting a kick out of everyone especially you
I know he's trolling though? I've known it since day one.

Honestly i've never had anything to prove to anyone. I just do my own thing and the haters hate it.
I wonder how long that'll take, sure it's funny now to mess with people but when you actually want their help they won't take you so seriously if they help you at all even.
Honestly it's better if you drop the act now, you can do better come on

People need to get this idea out of their head that i'm trying to start fights or bait people. I just want to know more about the harvest bake sale
you're pulling a molten right now, being stubborn about a dumb question

I wonder how long that'll take, sure it's funny now to mess with people but when you actually want their help they won't take you so seriously if they help you at all even.
I don't need jack stuff from anyone here; most of the people on this forum are forgettards, with the exception of a lovely few (talking to you dry <3).  Again, I do what I do and the same people just love to stuff on it, whether it be a string of annoying and stuffty puns or a legitimate thread. This same stuff has been going on forever and it's never going away

I don't need jack stuff from anyone here; most of the people on this forum are forgettards, with the exception of a lovely few (talking to you dry <3).  Again, I do what I do and the same people just love to stuff on it, whether it be a string of annoying and stuffty puns or a legitimate thread. This same stuff has been going on forever and it's never going away

"i'm going to be a loving handicap and stuff all over the forum :0"

"i'm going to be a loving handicap and stuff all over the forum :0"
bro idk about you I just wanna get a taste of that bake sale

I don't need jack stuff from anyone here; most of the people on this forum are forgettards, with the exception of a lovely few (talking to you dry <3).  Again, I do what I do and the same people just love to stuff on it, whether it be a string of annoying and stuffty puns or a legitimate thread. This same stuff has been going on forever and it's never going away

Then leave.

Then leave.
Why should I leave? I essentially provide mods and add-ons for the community, so I could say i'm invested in it. I do, however, hold a strong neglect towards many people. I'm not at all saying that I hate everyone and dont like blockland.

I don't need jack stuff from anyone here; most of the people on this forum are forgettards
Just saying, if you hate most of us then I think it's better for me and for you if you went away.