Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24880 times)

woah path chill out and drink some more lean

woah path chill out and drink some more lean
I've been pouring it all over my head bcuz your brain absorbs the codeine faster

Just saying, if you hate most of us then I think it's better for me and for you if you went away.

If you don't like him, don't talk to him.

If you don't like him, don't talk to him.
"Arresting the murderer isn't the solution; rather, try not to be murdered"

"Arresting the murderer isn't the solution; rather, try not to be murdered"

are you literally arguing against yourself

I wasn't hopping on to the whole Path hate train until now. I don't like Tony but Path needs to give it a rest. Support.

I've been pouring it all over my head bcuz your brain absorbs the codeine faster
well stuff, no wonder you don't have braincells left

are you literally arguing against yourself
what do you think? why would i ever support myself doing this stuff?

wtf is that another admittance post

wtf does that have to do with anything in the OP? im convinced you perpetually have no idea what you're talking about and post blindfolded

path vs tony defense force: electric boogaloo
ot he needs to chill

wtf does that have to do with anything in the OP? im convinced you perpetually have no idea what you're talking about and post blindfolded
he's complaining about stuffposting and spam when he just made a new topic when he easily could've bumped the 2 day old topic
then i say that i still support the drama but grimlock is a hyporcrite

how is that "posting blindfolded" exactly

he's complaining about stuffposting and spam when he just made a new topic when he easily could've bumped the 2 day old topic
creating a new topic especially when it's in relevance to current events holds no weight over "stuffposting and spam" like the examples in the OP.
then i say that i still support the drama
well you didn't technically say that you do but that's irrelevant because i don't expect anyone to type out '/support'
how is that "posting blindfolded" exactly
i use the metaphor because i feel like you come into topics and have no idea what ur saying or are just usually outright wrong.  i don't know man, maybe i'm just on your ass too much.

path has been getting into trouble for fking years man. he has this really weird power complex where he can't socially interact unless when he's in a point of pissing people off when nothing can be done about it. this can first be seen in him having a HUGE 'hacking' obsession perpetually over the years, and then coming back to being a troll in and off game.

he's been drama'd an alarming amount of times under the alias mustang and now a fair amount as path:
Mustang BLhack.dll on Ardenlo's classic knife tdm
Path
Dglider and Mustang - Stupid Host and Hacker
Phanto/Mustang
Jaffa & Mustang - Partners in Crime (and Badminship!)
Is it possible to stop the hacking?
not counting the two ones up rn. his other forum acc is Phant0s btw

tl;dr
the point here isn't to bring up outdated things but rather to show how this guy has a pattern going and that it's probably not gonna stop because he has an addiction and can't control himself

well you didn't technically say that you do but that's irrelevant because i don't expect anyone to type out '/support'
fair enough, although the reason that i put that in was because i didn't want someone to mistake that i was defending someone who was in the wrong
creating a new topic especially when it's in relevance to current events holds no weight over "stuffposting and spam" like the examples in the OP.
i mean it's like the 5 or so topics about the master server spam; adding yet another topic to the bunch does nothing more than it would if it was just bumping a short topic
it's really just a question of whether you consider making a thread about something another topic is already discussing, spam
i use the metaphor because i feel like you come into topics and have no idea what ur saying or are just usually outright wrong.  i don't know man, maybe i'm just on your ass too much.
iunno about you getting on my ass too much, you used to kinda annoy me but not really anymore
although give some examples of me going into threads like that please, i might just not recognize that i'm doing that

I don't need jack stuff from anyone here; most of the people on this forum are forgettards

maybe if you made more add-ons people would start liking you again hahahahahahaha