Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24631 times)

Path sounds exactly like Blockchip now.

Path acts like an entitled forget and doesn't care what others think
When have I ever acted entitled?

His add-ons weren't even fantastic.

I'm sick of downloading weapon packs and then ending up fixing them myself because they always over look small ass details and it looks like they were lazily made.

15 year old girl material
I'm fine if you want to hate me or ban me from your servers, but don't expect me to leave anytime soon. I may shape up at some point or just stop posting, but continuously spamming "path should leave/path should be banned" is really just spam in essence and i'm going to ignore it.

yes

Wow, aren't you entitled?

your words, not mine

>>>>>>>the last nine pages

"stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop" is pretty spammy when you think about it. See, there are some people here who do this and then there are some who say "just ignore him and he will stop posting." The latter involves less involvement and spam, so why not just use that?

"stop stop stop stop" Is your own wording. The people here are providing valid criticism - sure, there are certain users that come in, say the literal equivalent of: "forget off," and ditch the thread, but I see several other users, such as Dreams_Of_Cheese and Akio providing valid criticism - that's you're acting incredibly entitled and need to back off.

The reason why we're not accepting the latter is because "just ignore him" isn't a justification for less spam; you're still going to post meaningless garbage if we don't say anything about it. Notice how nobody acknowledges the fact that they're being problem users until they recieve a drama - it's because we said something else than: "just ignore him lol." So many people think that the argument: "just ignore them" works, but this argument ends up with people's complaints leading back to square one.

This entire thread
Same reason why Tony continues to make bait topics, Patton starts stuff in other people's topics, or why most users do what they do: people don't change. I'm fine if you want to hate me or ban me from your servers, but don't expect me to leave anytime soon. I may shape up at some point or just stop posting, but continuously spamming "path should leave/path should be banned" is really just spam in essence and i'm going to ignore it.

"stop stop stop stop" Is your own wording. The people here are providing valid criticism - sure, there are certain users that come in, say the literal equivalent of: "forget off," and ditch the thread, but I see several other users, such as Dreams_Of_Cheese and Akio providing valid criticism - that's you're acting incredibly entitled and need to back off.

The reason why we're not accepting the latter is because "just ignore him" isn't a justification for less spam; you're still going to post meaningless garbage if we don't say anything about it. Notice how nobody acknowledges the fact that they're being problem users until they recieve a drama - it's because we said something else than: "just ignore him lol." So many people think that the argument: "just ignore them" works, but this argument ends up with people's complaints leading back to square one.
Alright now I feel like a richard

he's always going to avoid my criticism because he knows that we're right. i think i've said this a few times before, but it's a mental disorder at play here. path is one of those autistic kids that have the "everyone else is an idiot, I'm a genius" mentality.

he's always going to avoid my criticism because he knows that we're right. i think i've said this a few times before, but it's a mental disorder at play here. path is one of those autistic kids that have the "everyone else is an idiot, I'm a genius" mentality.
I've admitted on several occasions how much a loving idiot I am and yet you translate this as "I'm superior to all other life forms!!!"

right but if he's obviously (and quite obvious at that) not going to change then there's no point wasting our time and/or brain cells on trying to prove a point to him

and since 90% of his posts is bait/trolling then there's even more of a reason not to respond to what he says

the only problem with this solution is that people always feel the need to respond to dumb stuff like path to feel superior when really that's all he wants you to do

I've admitted on several occasions how much a loving idiot I am and yet you translate this as "I'm superior to all other life forms!!!"
That's because you've been ignoring people's criticisms and blowing them off as spam. You accept yourself that you're imperfect but you wont let other people say the same thing.

That's because you've been ignoring people's criticisms and blowing them off as spam. You accept yourself that you're imperfect but you wont let other people say the same thing.
I've been receiving an alarming number of PMs from close friends on the forum telling me to stop, and even they admit that i'm being a little cunt here and there. I take that type of criticism since I trust their judgement. When it comes to people like Akio, who, even when I'm talking about regular ass stuff, love to start fights left and right, I don't take criticism.

So far i've cut the bake sale stuff out for obvious reasons and i'm avoiding starting stuff in clan discussions.

Being friends with you is already proof of poor judgement.

Being friends with you is already proof of poor judgement.
Quoted from Conan:

dude just stop posting in drama and harvest and people will stop fighting/hating you

even im getting peeved that you're not thinking your posts through. you wont force people to agree with you by throwing hate at patton (which he is a prick at times, but that's irrelevant here) and calling him out on his bullstuff.

just stop posting jesus what even is your goal with each post? convincing them there is no issue? you acted rather passive aggressive and annoying which is what got you this drama - im pretty sure you're capable of recognizing this. just accept the drama has some point (but dont post that you do) and forget about it (and dont post that you're forgetting about it either)

literally you are just hurting your reputation here by posting in drama (and harvest, for that matter)  and no matter how many addons you make people will still hate you if you keep this up. look how taboo, a respected modder/modeler, argued and passive aggressive'd himself into a ban on sight.
This is kinda why I feel bad that I've caused all this trouble. I'm starting to consider writing up a formal apology of sorts for being such a cunt.

and we're not gonna fall for it because of what you've said in this thread