Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24784 times)

noedit: or if not credibility, the amount of respect people have for you.

If you don't want Path banned at this point you have some mental disability that prevents you from functioning normally.
No, he makes quite decent addons and actually takes requests.

making "decent" addons (which i haven't ever heard of) doesnt' excuse the fact that he's a forgetwad

sure, let him spam the forums like betel did and let him stay because he makes cool guns

sure, let him spam the forums like betel did and let him stay because he makes cool guns
Which he only releases every once in a blue moon to add

Add-ons would be an excuse if the said add-ons were actually productive to the game..
Seriously, what do weapons contribute? There's already more than enough for any type of server.

making "decent" addons (which i haven't ever heard of) doesnt' excuse the fact that he's a forgetwad
see: lord tony

making add-ons is totally apart from behavior, just because you're smart on one thing doesn't mean you're smart at everything else

How about badspot does this?

If someone attempts to coax Lord Tony into talking about ponies, they will be banned permanently.

get out of here with that negativity

#negativelivesmatter

Path makes addons?

If someone attempts to coax Lord Tony into talking about ponies, they will be banned permanently.

Suggestions like these put certain users like Lord Tony on a pedestal; Creating artificial rules based off of single users inherently provides them with administrative (albeit minimal) powers. Badspot has prevented doing as such so far, and I wouldn't imagine him doing otherwise. Path would most likely be banned for "trickery" or something along those lines.

Path would most likely be banned for "trickery" or something along those lines.
I never made any attempt to 'trick' lord tony. See:

it seemed much more like just a jab at tony's hostile history than anything else
i went and prepared a post about how there's 3 pages worth of people calling lord tony lord pony over the course of his history (actually like 6 results if you narrow it down to his current account) and nobody's gotten upset about it but decided not to and closed the tab