Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24840 times)

you woulda thought that after all this time i wouldn't accidentally try to edit in drama

again utter bullstuff. Tony's not deliberately trying to get people banned

again utter bullstuff. Tony's not deliberately trying to get people banned
if tony's lasted this long with the executive order then he's obviously capable of not replying to a random post that says pony in it lol
also path has said multiple times that tony was making a jab about his past so he did in response, it quite clearly is that after an explanation was given

if tony's lasted this long with the executive order then he's obviously capable of not replying to a random post that says pony in it lol
also path has said multiple times that tony was making a jab about his past so he did in response, it quite clearly is that after an explanation was given
The first part of this post honestly doesn't matter. The second part is that knowing that path AKA mustang is a malicious user why should he be listened to at all?

The first part of this post honestly doesn't matter. The second part is that knowing that path AKA mustang is a malicious user why should he be listened to at all?
"I'm going to ignore the first part and go with the "user is bad so he is wrong" bandwagon for the second part."

"user is bad so he is wrong"

Or more along the lines of everything he's done and said removes all credibility he had, considering he's been caught lying, cheating and trolling

so is tony by that logic
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=56505.0
i'm not giving any attention to the other things that you said in the op, because by your judgement, the first quote is really the only reason that this drama was made

didn't path crash servers

forget him way more over tony

didn't path crash servers
forget him way more over tony
I just floathacked a couple times to forget with people. Keep in mind this was 3-4 years ago or so.

Keep in mind this was 3-4 years ago or so.
right and you're still a forgetwad lmao

right and you're still a forgetwad lmao
I may be a forgetwad but i'm no malicious user anymore. Keep in mind I was 13 at the time when I last hacked. Tony on the other hand was somewhere in his late teens-early twenties when he went on that baiting spree (and still does)