what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"

Author Topic: what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"  (Read 5732 times)

everyone sucks at the beginning and the latter is no excuse
Well I can't draw using mouse at all, it looks like a 3 year old drew using their left hand when they're right handed

i just consider drawing geometry class. just use a bunch of shapes then create off of it. i aced geometry, but suck at drawing

its just one ingredient of the large artistic stew i like to brew

did you just try to rap

i used to be a furry, but i really didn't have much interest in the fandom anymore

Well I can't draw using mouse at all, it looks like a 3 year old drew using their left hand when they're right handed
brother use a piece of paper and a pencil

then scan it

???

profit!

i wouldn't consider myself a furry, but i like furry anthro art. i think furries are people who dress up in fursuits and weird stuff like that
the term for you is "furry who doesn't want to say he's a furry"

brother use a piece of paper and a pencil

then scan it

???

profit!
No scanner

you can get one at walmart for like $35
Parents are pretty much broke at this point in time but when we get money I'll ask

Well yeah, that's the point of cons, to hang out.
I only go with friends as well. Road trip together, room together, etc.

"hang out"

No scanner
do you have a camera/phone with a camera, you can just take a picture of it
it wont be quite as high quality as with a scanner but it works

also i draw on paper, take a picture of it with my phone, and then trace over it in firealpaca (which is free and works on mac + windows), and even though i use a mouse (and am starting to use a laptop trackpad) i can get pretty smooth lines by using the correction feature
so if you do want to draw digitally with a mouse firealpaca is a good option