Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 247177 times)

:panda:

King of page 69 right here. You may all now show mild acknowledgement and/or appreciation of me by posting anything below.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:42:06 PM by Mardalf »

Page 69

We did it reddit ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

it's really gonna be something once masterlegodude finally overtakes the 8-year-dead furry as the #1 poster

it's really gonna be something once masterlegodude finally overtakes the 8-year-dead furry as the #1 poster
Technically they're not dead, they're just known as 'Foxscotch', and technically, i already have

Technically they're not dead, they're just known as 'Foxscotch', and technically, i already have

first of all that is definitively less than 60k
and also even if you beat that I'll still have 24k on you. it would be a symbolic victory at most

« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 06:19:23 PM by Foxscotch »

first of all that is definitively less than 60k
I don't see this 'Night Fox' user on the full member list, so i'm calling fake news

and also even if you beat that I'll still have 24k on you. it would be a symbolic victory at most
Now you're just making stuff up

There is no 'cumulative' post counts here, it's more like Minecraft, you die (get perma'd), you lose everything (start back at 0)

I don't make the rules, i just tell it like it is :cookie:

you dropped all your posts like minecraft xp and legodude slurped em all up

unrelated but every time this topic has a new post it sends me back 3 or 4 pages for some reason  :panda:

unrelated but every time this topic has a new post it sends me back 3 or 4 pages for some reason  :panda:
This is one of the threads that suffered a time warp incident some time ago that affected most other threads at the time, so whenever you try to go to new posts, you'll be sent to some older page

Not me it takes me to the new posts

Obviously this thread just doesn't like yall

Not me it takes me to the new posts

Obviously this thread just doesn't like yall
As of the switch to SMF 2, there's now a button that brings you to the last post, are you using that instead of the '(New)' post button?

what? I just hit the highest number.

what? I just hit the highest number.
That's why then, you're just going to the latest page, but i'm talking about the 'New post' button (left) that suffers from the time warp effect, and the 'Latest post' button (right), which works as intended

honest to god didn't even know that was a button

... um yea I'm with Kelp