Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44940 times)

monday.
no wonder you couldn't stop this friend from being beaten to a pulp; you clearly have no regard for the wellbeing of others. hell, i wouldn't ne surprised if you helped those five men do it

One, it not a joke, it's not a joke to say monday, it's offensive. Two, some dude repeatedly calling me a monday an flicking me of is definitely not a joke. I guess he was mad i have white friends.

You sound like those feminists that get offended and say it's not a joke when someone says they just "raped" them in a videogame.

Do you break down when someone calls you a monday in a videogame or something?

Learn to relax a bit.

no wonder you couldn't stop this friend from being beaten to a pulp; you clearly have no regard for the wellbeing of others. hell, i wouldn't ne surprised if you helped those five men do it

After carefully considering the inflammatory garbage you've posted in this thread, it's easier to why black people are so downtrodden, assuming they're all as loving handicapped as you.

Have you listened to rap lately? These people aren't exactly promoting good income and spending habits. Most of these kids are being pressured to become "real brothers" by dealing drugs and killing officers. By who? You guessed it. Black people.
Gangster culture was created by who? You guessed it. Poor inner-city people.

but black people clearly have regard for the wellbeing of others. one of my favorite times is when they burned and looted ferguson, destroying homes and businesses, all because a black thug charged at a cop and was shot. oh yeah, also that one time when they ransacked baltimore because the stuffty left media promotes violent rioting as a legitimate form of protest. that message was acted upon by the thugs in baltimore.

it's legitimate to protest the shooting of a thug by burning and looting an entire city?

Your struggling to feed my family argument falls apart when you consider blacks don't form proper family units.

If these people can't afford to feed their family maybe they shouldn't have like 10+ kids per household.

Do the condoms keep breaking with their 20 inch rooster?

my friend says really tribal things against black and white people a lot, but he's black, is it okay because he's black or is it worse because he says really tribal things about both black and white people?
oopd i realized that doesn't mean anything if answered
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:03:26 PM by freshmin »

I'm assuming you don't mean white itallian gangsters from 1920.

Because unlike black gang bangers. Those white gangsters people had class and money.

So even white gangsters are classier than black gangsters. Suit and tie > saggy pants and gold chains.

The majority of poor inner-city people are white.

Have you listened to rap lately? These people aren't exactly promoting good income and spending habits. Most of these kids are being pressured to become "real brothers" by dealing drugs and killing officers. By who? You guessed it. Black people.
Oh yeah bc people who come from low income areas ( black or white) have the luxury to just save money and get these amazing jobs. How about the ppl who work 2 jobs an can barely pay rent.

I've seen poor black people wear gold chains and have gold teeth. Don't play that bullstuff argument.

Oh yeah bc people who come from low income areas ( black or white) have the luxury to just save money and get these amazing jobs. How about the ppl who work 2 jobs an can barely pay rent.
why is it that a lot of these people have iPhones or many children? they put themselves in an even poorer financial environment on purpose

You sound like those feminists that get offended and say it's not a joke when someone says they just "raped" them in a videogame.

Do you break down when someone calls you a monday in a video game or something?

Learn to relax a bit.
You don't understand or care that this is offensive? You've never been a black person whose been called a monday in person and has felt unsafe. You have probably have never been a girl or guy that has been raped.

I've seen poor black people wear gold chains and have gold teeth. Don't play that bullstuff argument.
you don't have to be rich to have expensive items
you just have to spend the money you have unwisely

itt: blatant racism + victimization vs victimization