Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44970 times)

words are preventing you from making a name for yourself.
I know a word that prevents you from doing certain things.

Calling them a yellow skin or whatever would be more tribal than just calling them "jap"

There's no loving difference between monday and brother except for the fact brother isn't even a word.
iirc you were home schooled so you might not know the meaning of the word "connotation"

BLM is a mess. No leaders, no spokespeople, no manifesto. I can't even say I agree with their ideals because I don't even know what the hell they are at this point.

Also forget this person. It's like showing up to somebody's funeral and bragging about how much better your mother's was.

actually jap was used as the equivalent of "monday" during world war two in specific you dipstuff

Actually Jap was shortened because they didn't want to keep spelling out Japanese. In no way was it meant to be a slur.

Also I don't understand how it can be the equivalent of "monday" as the literal definition of Jap is "short for Japanese."

The definition of monday is not short for black people. Try again, please.

If you think Jap is offensive then I'm sure you never heard about most of these slurs. Quit pulling straws.

Bukakke Warrior

Butterhead

Cheese Nip

Daikon

Fuji

Godzilla Snack

Harbor-Bomber

Hear-em-screama

Jank

Japansy

Jig

Knees

Kotonk

Nippopotomus

Tojo

Viceroy

Yoko

Yup-Boon-Jie

The only people that find the word "jap" offensive are whiny millennial japs born in America.

Most likely because they never heard of the MANY other slurs that I listed.

Actually Jap was shortened because they didn't want to keep spelling out Japanese. In no way was it meant to be a slur.
No, it is definitely a slur. It was popularized during WWII in anti-Japanese propaganda.

You forgot "Yellow-skin" in that post D:

http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/is-the-word-Jap-derogatory
for forget's sake i was just using "jap" as an example, try chink if you really need a different example

No, it is definitely a slur. It was popularized during WWII in anti-Japanese propaganda.

So what do we call them for short?

So brit, aussie, etc are slurs? Mmkay.

how does that correlate with jap vs japanese

So what do we call them for short?
Something that wasn't a wartime ethnic slur?

When did he ever say that?

Yeah Chink would be a better example

monday - Dark skinned people
Chink - Asians

http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/is-the-word-Jap-derogatory

Let me stop you right there. I know the website says "japan talk" but it most likely is probably ran by a white guy since they know just as much about Japanese culture, even more than real Japanese.

Even white Americans claim certain words are offensive to a specific race even when that race says they are not.