Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BUSTERS 2] - Update 7 - ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS  (Read 9574 times)

PRAISE BE UNTO BADSPOT

MAY HIS DIVINE POWERS UNDO THE EXISTENCE OF THE PALISADE

(thank you for bringing back ymdtw cyber :3)
Assisting this

Redconer is most likely gonna eat nuclear pringles, get mutated, and kill everyone.

Redconer is most likely gonna eat nuclear pringles, get mutated, and kill everyone via said nuke pringles exploding due to pure flavor
ftfy given the most recent post

augh forget sorry for inactivity

remember when i ended last year's thread because of a drive to moscow to visit "a kid and a baby"?
no, i'm not going to moscow and i'm not ceasing updates, but i can't seem to loving escape these two regardless of where i am this time of year

i was planning to update yesterday, but then i suddenly got subjected to 6 full hours of pure strain called "getting said kids dropped off in my house because hurr", pushing the update to today
today the exact same thing happened, except it took 11 loving hours and almost shattered my sanity

forget kids

update tomorrow.  if there's no update tomorrow i'm either dead or insane

UPDATE 6

MERP:
TAILS! -You oversleep and miss your flight to the world of the living, throwing various swears at the plane as it flies away.  For the second bloody time in a row, no less...
CRITAWAKETS:
TAILS! - You briefly force your smouldering remains into a moving, spooky skeleton... only to it to fall apart again, scattering charred bones all over the place.

SPACE1255:
4 - You tell the TURRET to "talk to the hand", literally putting up a giant, ethereal, orange open palm in front of you and your friends in an effort to protect them.  The TURRET begins to aim towards you...
BLOOKIRBY:
4 - You somehow manage to shotgun an entire bottle of vodka, immediately brandish a pair of AK-47 rifles and fire both of them at the PALISADE in a wild bullet-spraying display as tasteless as it is effective.
LEGODUDE77:
6 - You set up shop and sell the widest selection of cookies possible, even managing to "sell" some of them to the PALISADE with your throwing skills.  However, your sale attracts unwanted attention - a horde of grandmas soon appears on the horizon, determined to get their cookies back.  They completely ransack your shop, trampling you in the process, and storm the PALISADE in a furious attempt to get those last few cookies back as the TURRET kills them off one by one.  GAME OVER! CONTINUE?
PLAD101:
4 - You pull out a RPG-7, carefully aim  at the TURRET, squeeze the trigger, then quickly pull out your phone and  snap a picture of the resulting explosion, juxtaposing "when my mixtape drops " on top of the image.
FAILBROS2:
3 - You try to build your own wall to protect yourself, only to watch it suddenly get pierced by a crossbow bolt and shortly fall apart before you're even halfway done...
KONGO:
4 - You set up a bonfire right next to the PALISADE, kindle it aflame, and walk off as the fire starts scorching everything it spreads to.  A firefighting chopper shortly shows up and douses the flames...
CRAZY:
4 - You speed up close to the PALISADE, wielding a running chainsaw as if it's a sword, and give it several slashes as your weapon roars and grinds into your target.  Eventually the chain breaks and flies off, turning a lethal killing machine into a diesel-powered surfboard.
CLOWNFISH:
1 - You run up to the PALISADE, throw off your shirt and show it your chiseled biceps, flexing as hard as you can.  Unfortunately, the TURRET is left unimpressed and rails you right in the guns as you scramble away in pain.
NOTBOMBERGUY:
1 - You hurry towards the PALISADE in an effort to poke it with all the power of a speeding crossbow bolt, again.  However, the TURRET notices you and does that exact thing to you first, causing you to stumble and collapse in a heap.
THE MURDEROUS COP:
1 - You grab a scary-looking gun, attach an aimbot to it, and take precise aim as your gun points itself at the TURRET.  However, your target swiftly plugs the barrel of your weapon with a bolt,  causing it to pulverize you in a large blast as soon as you pull the trigger.  ABORT, RETRY, FAIL?
MR QUEEBA:
1 - You roll up with a large cannon, strap a solid block of explosives on top of your helmet, climb into the cannon, and launch into the PALISADE at breakneck speed, causing an explosion so massive you'd think an airstrike was involved.  The only thing left of you after the launch is your helmet, now burned and twisted, cheerfully bouncing away from the impact.  YOU DIED! CONTINUE?
SHINYARCEUS4:
5+1
- You join forces with STARTACKER to praise your savior as He graced the previous encounter.  Soon enough, you hear the sounds of rolling thunder as it rains blessed incendiary rounds onto the PALISADE, lighting everything ablaze as the TURRET shoots everywhere in confusion.  You continue furiously praising the forces above, even after you're impaled with one of the bolts let loose...
NICEPOINT:
1+1
- You ask TBER123 to boost you up the PALISADE, then start climbing it, fully intending to push the TURRET over, not noticing it aiming straight at you.  Your ambitious climb is cut short by a sudden stabbing pain in your arm as you fall off and tumble down...
REDCONER:
4+7
- You show up with a can of Pringles, calling for a party! TUDORELEU, REFTICUS, POTATOH, KIDALEX90 and THEMRDOORS all get in on your party, with TABLESALT furiously cheering and SUPERSTARXALIEN169 wheeling in even more Pringles before also joining in.  Many cans of Pringles are popped open, and the sound of crunching chips could be heard from the next city over, with the amount and variety of empty Pringles cans enough to assemble an entire rainbow.  However, some hours after starting to crunch down, and shortly before running out of Pringles, you feel unbelievable strength and give the PALISADE the most menacing death-glare as everyone else, one by one, stops and does the same...

After watching everyone stare and getting an "eureka!" moment, TABLESALT pulls out a boombox, puts on some Death Grips, and lets loose a heartfelt, furious rally against the PALISADE and every other wall behind it, afterwards running back to check out what blitzed everyone.  In his search, he notices "Now bursting with ALL the flavor!"on the cans, and finds some of the remaining Pringles straight up glowing with what could be described as either divine grace, sheer power, pure flavor, or maybe even radiation.  Noticing all hell starting to break loose behind him as the Death Grips song reaches crescendo, he decides to taste some of those super-Pringles and then join everyone else...

Meanwhile, you rip the TURRET clean off and smash it in your ferocious power trip, as everyone else tears the PALISADE apart, causing it to collapse in a pile.  Then you attack the obstacle right behind it - the RAMPART, armed with long spikes - and utterly shred it with everyone's might, stealing some of the spikes for yourselves to use as weapons.  Behind it is a BARRIER with a static field, which similarly gets annihilated as your ferocious attacks tear apart the walls standing before you one by one with almost zero resistance, your collective fury unwitnessed even in Hell itself.  The penultimate wall - the DAM with a pair of machinegun turrets - gives you some trouble as your frenzied party-goers start dying one by one, from equal parts overexertion and acute lead poisoning, but eventually you manage to completely destroy it simply by yourself.  You give the last obstacle a yell of rage echoing like thunder, before finally collapsing and expiring.  8 CASUALITIES TOTAL!

With the efforts and lives of yourself and everyone listed above, all obstacles have been obliterated, and only one WALL dares stand in your way...

JESUS loving CHRIST!

PLAYERS
NICEPOINT:
KIDALEX90:
LEGODUDE77:
THE MURDEROUS COP:
TBER123:
CLOWNFISH:
FAILBROS2:
MERP:
THEMRDOORS:
TUDORELEU:
REFTICUS:
SPACE1255:
MR QUEEBA:
RACCOONNEER1214:
PLAD101:
REDCONER:
HOTREMOX:
SUPERSTARXALIEN169:
CRITAWAKETS:
POTATOH:
BLOOKIRBY:
CLOWNFISH:
TABLESALT:
NOTBOMBERGUY:
KONGO:
XR-7:
CRAZY:
RABBOT32:
NIBLIC:
KRISTOB:
MR NOOBLER:
STARTACKER:
SHINYARCEUS4:

WALL: 100.00%
  ─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥
 ▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▌████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

danger: extreme

TIP: Trying to assist dead people will instantly revive them!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:30:53 AM by Cybertails1998 »

glorious
>revive, so that we may join the final assault on the unsurmountable fortress

I blow the horn of winter to bring The Wall down

revive from remaining pringle power

Assist whoever posts next

I will also assist whoever posts next. We need to rival Red's party, after all!

Challenge the wall to a game of Slappers Only