[BLOCKADE BUSTERS 2] - Update 7 - ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS

Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BUSTERS 2] - Update 7 - ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS  (Read 9334 times)

kick the wall really hard in the non-existant richard

be terrorist, on your daily rush b walk

plant c4 at b and detonate

guys help we need to rush b, grab awps and ASSIST
worry not my friend for i have something better

grab my StatTrak™ P90 | Asiimov (Factory New) and assist
Сука Блять иди нахуй xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa))))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:19:20 AM by Tudoreleu »

I carry 124 crates full of TNT to the wall and bury them around the entire perimeter before detonating.

I rally the entire army of Sudan against the wall

I shout "OORYAH!!!" As I punch the wall. Hard.

repeatedly slam door

I just walk in casually, see the wall, and instantly develop a hatred for it out of nowhere
I then scratch the forget out of it like a pissed-off cat
(i can't wait to see how this backfires)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 01:50:35 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

Updating something like this isn't just something that can be done quickly, and I know this from when I tried doing the HIGH ROLLERS thread

First there's spending time on hitting up random.org for the metric forgetton of players, then theres writing descriptions for every single one of the results, and then theres keeping track of everyone's health. If the current obstacle/boss/whatever is defeated, then theres thinking up of another obstacle/boss and it's health and abilities. Seems like it can still be done in seven minutes until you take into account things like formatting with the BBC tags for everything and making sure that you didn't forget up by forgetting someone's move or forgetting to update someone's health, or just plain having to redo parts of the post because you forgeted up anyways.

This is relevant again and should explain the delay between updates for threads like these

headbuutt the wall
and then think about life